Austin Peay 7-ON-7

Big Country

Guest Termite

Smith Co. looked like a Smith Co. football team always looks. They were well coached and did everything with great precision.

Thanks for the info Big-C. oldsc7 has a few ties to the program...and I thought he might know some names that kind of stood out...

Big-C...did I see somewhere that you call the Cheatham Co. games and wiill be in G-ville on week 0?

Thanks for the info Big-C. oldsc7 has a few ties to the program...and I thought he might know some names that kind of stood out...

Big-C...did I see somewhere that you call the Cheatham Co. games and wiill be in G-ville on week 0?

That is correct. This will be my third season doing play-by-play broadcasts on Friday nights for the Cheatham Co. Cubs. The two years prior to this I did color commentary on Friday nights for the Sycamore War Eagles. I went to Charlotte, NC last month on Memorial Day Weekend to watch the Coca-Cola 600 and we passed the Gordonsville exit off of I-40 East. It is quite a travel from Cheatham County. In fact we have three long travels to make this upcoming season with trips to Gordonsville, Giles Co., & Marshall Co.

Guest Termite

That is correct. This will be my third season doing play-by-play broadcasts on Friday nights for the Cheatham Co. Cubs. The two years prior to this I did color commentary on Friday nights for the Sycamore War Eagles. I went to Charlotte, NC last month on Memorial Day Weekend to watch the Coca-Cola 600 and we passed the Gordonsville exit off of I-40 East. It is quite a travel from Cheatham County. In fact we have three long travels to make this upcoming season with trips to Gordonsville, Giles Co., & Marshall Co.

I'm 1 of those guys from accoss the river (Smith Co. supporter) but I believe you will enjoy yourself. G-ville people love their team and will treat Cheatham Co. as guest should be treated.... (before they try to kick your brains in.. lol). I believe you will be supprised at the amount of people there for a small country school .....and don't believe that "aw shucks" stuff for 1 minute...it's a trick...it ain't Mayberry.. They will smile as they help you up to knock you down again.... Smith Co. will be at Livingston that Friday nite....this may add to the G-ville crowd.... Anyway...I hope you will enjoy yourself. Even though they wear blue and white....don't cross the river except to go to Wal-mart there are a lot of good people there and they will treat you right.....

I'm 1 of those guys from accoss the river (Smith Co. supporter) but I believe you will enjoy yourself. G-ville people love their team and will treat Cheatham Co. as guest should be treated.... (before they try to kick your brains in.. lol). I believe you will be supprised at the amount of people there for a small country school .....and don't believe that "aw shucks" stuff for 1 minute...it's a trick...it ain't Mayberry.. They will smile as they help you up to knock you down again.... Smith Co. will be at Livingston that Friday nite....this may add to the G-ville crowd.... Anyway...I hope you will enjoy yourself. Even though they wear blue and white....don't cross the river except to go to Wal-mart there are a lot of good people there and they will treat you right.....

Thanks. I am always looking forward to going to new places for the first time to watch a game. Gordonsville is one of the premiere 1A schools in the state and I am sure that they will have a monster crowd in attendance to watch their football team for the first time since last year's heartbreaking playoff loss to FCS. It will be a great test for Cheatham Co. and should prepare them greatly for the Region 5-3A schedule which is going to be tough in '07.

What does Gordonsville run offensively & defensively????? Who are their best players besides the quarterback and running back that are returning??????

Guest Termite

Thanks. I am always looking forward to going to new places for the first time to watch a game. Gordonsville is one of the premiere 1A schools in the state and I am sure that they will have a monster crowd in attendance to watch their football team for the first time since last year's heartbreaking playoff loss to FCS. It will be a great test for Cheatham Co. and should prepare them greatly for the Region 5-3A schedule which is going to be tough in '07.

What does Gordonsville run offensively & defensively????? Who are their best players besides the quarterback and running back that are returning??????

The QB and the line will be what makes them go...They are...I think..returning 3 starters on the O-line...I know they lost a center and tackle....

If you seen any film or will be seeing any film....they do the same thing thay have done for years.....

Everybody will want to talk about their QB...which should be very good....but in my opinion...the O and D line are the ones to talk about....