Class 4A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

The reason i have not posted is cuz i did not go to the scrimage. I did here we dominated the hopkinsville team. But we knew before the scrimage that the Lone Oak team had a really good qb. I heard he was one of the top qb's. I dont know if that was in kentucky or nation. But if he is a top qb even in kentucky and we wasnt allowed to hit him then we couldnt really tell how good we can be. This friday's scrimage is supposed to like a regular game so we will find out how good we are really gonna be.

Just to show you how good Lone Oaks QB is, he is cousins with Sam Shutt from Hardin County. I saw them both at the Vandy camp and they were unstoppable together. I was told from many Lone Oaks fans that Henry County did not look good at all. I know this was just a scrimmage but still I thought HC would kill Lone Oak in the scrimmage.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to show you how good Lone Oaks QB is, he is cousins with Sam Shutt from Hardin County. I saw them both at the Vandy camp and they were unstoppable together. I was told from many Lone Oaks fans that Henry County did not look good at all. I know this was just a scrimmage but still I thought HC would kill Lone Oak in the scrimmage.

Did the fans tell you that they did not play by the same rules as the other two teams? Did they tell you they scored two touchdowns, one of which the qb ran in after their offense was stopped on five different plays inside the ten yard line, but we stopped and watched him because he could not be touched. If they say we were bad, they must stink because we let all of our players play the game the real way. Did they tell you we had already played 40 plays before they got off the bus? Yes, we have a long way to go, but they need to tell the whole story.

The reason i have not posted is cuz i did not go to the scrimage. I did here we dominated the hopkinsville team. But we knew before the scrimage that the Lone Oak team had a really good qb. I heard he was one of the top qb's. I dont know if that was in kentucky or nation. But if he is a top qb even in kentucky and we wasnt allowed to hit him then we couldnt really tell how good we can be. This friday's scrimage is supposed to like a regular game so we will find out how good we are really gonna be.

THE YANKER HAS AN OBVIOUS QUESTION...Why did HC agree to not hit the Kentucky QB...yet allow your own QB to be hit??? THE YANKER HAS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER...the anti-prophet negotiated the scrimmage rules!!!!! What you say is ridiculous, and the YANKER has a hard time believing that ANYONE could agree to such scrimmage rules!!! It sounds to me like HC got whipped, and now it is damage control time!!!! There will be much more damage done to HC here at the ROCK...so you better start working on a new set of excuses because you will be allowed to hit our QB!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way a "relative" could possibly impress me is if...he were related to the legendary YANKER...and he is not!!!!! What is a "Lone Oak" anyway????? I will tell you what they are not...they are NOT a football power!!! HC got whipped by a "Lone Oak"...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A STUNNED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Yanker!

I have tried to respond more than once, but my computer said this sight was "Under Construction." I, too, think it was one of the strangest scrimmages I have ever seen, unorganized, etc. And, yes, JCM, can play with us as well as the Kentucky schools if they follow the Kentucky rules, i.e. we can't touch your quarterback, but you can ours; you get to bring a second team to put in when your team gets too hot, etc. Try it the Kentucky way, and you might make the play-offs this year. Keep your predictions the way they are; we like being the underdog. I for one have never put us on top. Our entire offensive line is brand new. However, we only have one region game until the last five, and that is with Liberty. Yes, the schedule is a great one. Have a terrific day!

Good morning...my "Oft-Respondering-Computerless Buildering-Strangersome Ruleringly-Anti-Toucherless-Heaterring-Excuseringly Liberterian" friend!!! It sounds to the YANKER that HC may not be as smart as the YANKER thought...letting your QB be hit ...but entering an agreement NOT to hit the opposing QB??? HC is not smart enough to win the region!!! Yes...the YANKER will have a great day...HC has made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE HAPPY AND THRILLED YANKER!!!!! JCM to win the region...HC to finish LAST!!!!!

Good morning...my "Oft-Respondering-Computerless Buildering-Strangersome Ruleringly-Anti-Toucherless-Heaterring-Excuseringly Liberterian" friend!!! It sounds to the YANKER that HC may not be as smart as the YANKER thought...letting your QB be hit ...but entering an agreement NOT to hit the opposing QB??? HC is not smart enough to win the region!!! Yes...the YANKER will have a great day...HC has made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE HAPPY AND THRILLED YANKER!!!!! JCM to win the region...HC to finish LAST!!!!!

We were guests at this three-way fiasco. We wanted to play and let our teams see two different defenses. We are smart, just classy. Our qb was not hit often. He did score two touchdowns. Time will tell. No excuses, I did admit we have a long way to go. I am pretty sure we will be there by the time we come to the Rock. You will let us hit your qb, won't you?

THE YANKER HAS AN OBVIOUS QUESTION...Why did HC agree to not hit the Kentucky QB...yet allow your own QB to be hit??? THE YANKER HAS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER...the anti-prophet negotiated the scrimmage rules!!!!! What you say is ridiculous, and the YANKER has a hard time believing that ANYONE could agree to such scrimmage rules!!! It sounds to me like HC got whipped, and now it is damage control time!!!! There will be much more damage done to HC here at the ROCK...so you better start working on a new set of excuses because you will be allowed to hit our QB!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you must be slipping into delirium. Maybe the woes at JCM are getting to you so much that you feel the need to try and talk yourself into believing that HC will be sub par this year. I will say this one last time, our defense OWNED both of those teams from Kentucky. The Patriot defense will be one of the best ever, period! Lone Oak's QB was good - but how good would he have been with Lamar crushing him, or Gallimore knocking him flat on his back? Both of which would have happened each play that was run. And to the Lone Oak fans that thought we didn't look good, Henry County had already played the equivalent to 3 quarters of football and still we would have pounded you. And Yanker, there was no agreement made. HC and Hopkinsville had been going at it full throttle for over an hour when these guys showed up and said "don't hit our quarterback." We didn't "allow our QB to be hit" as you put it, we came to play some football and that's exactly what we did. If you want to see how a real team performs under the lights, come to Patriot Stadium on Friday. You will see about 2000 people show up for a lowly ole scrimmage. The pussycat cougars from Jackson better watch out, we are coming for you! And we're gonna do it to you in your own backyard!!!

Yanker, you must be slipping into delirium. Maybe the woes at JCM are getting to you so much that you feel the need to try and talk yourself into believing that HC will be sub par this year. I will say this one last time, our defense OWNED both of those teams from Kentucky. The Patriot defense will be one of the best ever, period! Lone Oak's QB was good - but how good would he have been with Lamar crushing him, or Gallimore knocking him flat on his back? Both of which would have happened each play that was run. And to the Lone Oak fans that thought we didn't look good, Henry County had already played the equivalent to 3 quarters of football and still we would have pounded you. And Yanker, there was no agreement made. HC and Hopkinsville had been going at it full throttle for over an hour when these guys showed up and said "don't hit our quarterback." We didn't "allow our QB to be hit" as you put it, we came to play some football and that's exactly what we did. If you want to see how a real team performs under the lights, come to Patriot Stadium on Friday. You will see about 2000 people show up for a lowly ole scrimmage. The pussycat cougars from Jackson better watch out, we are coming for you! And we're gonna do it to you in your own backyard!!!

Say whatever makes you feel better my young Cephus. The truth is...that the YANKER is not worried about ANY team that can lose ANYTHING to a "Lone Oak"!!!!! Where are the Patriot faithful??? The YANKER can answer that...they are in a hole somewhere ashamed that they cannot beat a "LONE Oak"...and the YANKER agrees with them!!! If the scrimmage was so good for HC...then where are your fans??? They are sick because they know what the YANKER knows...JCM to win the region...HC back to the cellar...where they have made a home for the last quarter of a century!!! What happened the last two years was an anomaly!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were guests at this three-way fiasco. We wanted to play and let our teams see two different defenses. We are smart, just classy. Our qb was not hit often. He did score two touchdowns. Time will tell. No excuses, I did admit we have a long way to go. I am pretty sure we will be there by the time we come to the Rock. You will let us hit your qb, won't you?

HC can be classy...HC can be polite guests...HC can be smart...but the classy,polite, and smart Patriots are back in the cellar...;and JCM will OWN you...just as we normally do!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "eerie" silence on this thread from HC fans, tells the YANKER all that I need to know...HC was destroyed by a "Lone Oak", and the HC fans are so stunned and sickened by it, that they will not comment on it!!! When have the HC fans EVER been quiet lately??? The YANKER predicts you will take it on the chin again this Friday and then if Northwest is any good at all, you will begin 0-1, before Dickson County demoralizes you completely!!! JCM will annihilate an HC team that has no hopes for the playoffs...a team that is looking forward to basketball season!!!!! THE YANKER IS A HAPPY MAN!!!!! One of the region's supposedly best teams...is actually a "doormat" in disguise!!!!! I AM THE TOTALLY THRILLED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "eerie" silence on this thread from HC fans, tells the YANKER all that I need to know...HC was destroyed by a "Lone Oak", and the HC fans are so stunned and sickened by it, that they will not comment on it!!! When have the HC fans EVER been quiet lately??? The YANKER predicts you will take it on the chin again this Friday and then if Northwest is any good at all, you will begin 0-1, before Dickson County demoralizes you completely!!! JCM will annihilate an HC team that has no hopes for the playoffs...a team that is looking forward to basketball season!!!!! THE YANKER IS A HAPPY MAN!!!!! One of the region's supposedly best teams...is actually a "doormat" in disguise!!!!! I AM THE TOTALLY THRILLED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ho hum...

Ho hum...

If the YANKER's team had just been "THRASHED" by a "Lone Oak"...that is about all I would have to say as well!!! You continue to prove the YANKER's point, my young Cephus!!!!! You are right...there is little to say except...Ho hum...back to the cellar again...we may resurface in another twenty years...just like last time!!! Ho hum...we are a doormat for another generation...par for the course...things are back to normal!!! I AM THE YANKER...and you know that I am right...and YOU cannot stand it!!!!! Throttled by a "Lone Oak"...HA!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!