AEOTB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Don't forget about Mike Wright (Father Ryan) and his son-n-law Engle Martin (MBA).  Those two QB's were recruited by everyone in the country.
    • Former players and insiders are the easy hire and the most difficult terminations.  Just hire the very best candidate available and surround them with a great staff and good things will follow.
    • We lost a ton of starters from last year and some VERY good players. We do have a lot of talent coming back but we are young. Gordy leads the pack...
    • There are a few qualified candidates teaching in the middle school with the necessary qualifications.  BJ West was a former principle, Coach Cothron has his endorsements I believe, and would be a great choice IMO, Mrs. Belcher has every endorsement possible and is a great teacher. I believe there is another person or two that I’m forgetting that has the necessary qualifications to apply. The middle school is a great school with little turnover, so I hope it come from someone inside that building 
    • Fight Night tonight at 5;30pm in the BHS Aux Gym. Wrestlers from all high schools are welcome.