Softball loses a great lady today.....

mjsportsfan

Becky Cardiff passed away today at approximately 1:15 p.m. The funeral arrangements are incomplete but will be made through Hunter's Funeral Home in Watertown, Tennessee. When we have more details we will add them to the post.

Becky is the mother of Mt Juliet High School Coach Kacey Pedigo. Becky has been involved in softball for many, many years. She was a big part of our team at Mt Juliet and will be greatly missed. Please pray for Coach Pedigo and her family as they move thru this difficult time.

Becky Cardiff passed away today at approximately 1:15 p.m. The funeral arrangements are incomplete but will be made through Hunter's Funeral Home in Watertown, Tennessee. When we have more details we will add them to the post.

Becky is the mother of Mt Juliet High School Coach Kacey Pedigo. Becky has been involved in softball for many, many years. She was a big part of our team at Mt Juliet and will be greatly missed. Please pray for Coach Pedigo and her family as they move thru this difficult time.

my prayers go out to the family at Mt juliet and of course the coach

Visitation will be held Wed. July 4th & Thurs. July 5th from 3:00pm to 9:00pm each day.

The funeral will be on Fri. July 6th at 10:00am. Both will be held at the Hunter Funderal Home in Watertown, TN.

Coach Pedigo and her family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I knew Becky back when I played little league softball at Mt. Juliet with and against her daughter, Kacey, who is one of my friends... She was an amazing person, coach, and friend... My mother and her were friends for many years. Now as a high school coach myself, I found myself back around her again this past season at Friendship. She always went out of her way to talk to me and my family, and I respect her more and think more of her than she will ever know. My team and I are praying for God's comfort on Kacey and her father... We love you guys...