Class 5A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

Gallatin or Hendersonville

I like your picks but I would replace HHS with Overton. AHS will have a year under their belts with Woodward and has a versatile QB. The kid is a playmaker. The defense will be strong with McAdoo. Overton is my second team. They have imo the best back in Nashville and definately the region. Their defense is always tough. HLHS had the surprise year last season but they wont suprise anyone this year. They are good all around with good athletes. Gallatin lost a lot but they just seem to reload. I do look for them to be down but not out of the playoffs.

I like your picks but I would replace HHS with Overton. AHS will have a year under their belts with Woodward and has a versatile QB. The kid is a playmaker. The defense will be strong with McAdoo. Overton is my second team. They have imo the best back in Nashville and definately the region. Their defense is always tough. HLHS had the surprise year last season but they wont suprise anyone this year. They are good all around with good athletes. Gallatin lost a lot but they just seem to reload. I do look for them to be down but not out of the playoffs.

I have known Coach Robert and Coach Hatfield for yrs and always hope the best for their teams.

Guest workinprogress

I meant to copy Timbdp.