Tennessee Super 44 List

VandyMania

Thanks for all your help in getting this year's Super 44 list together.

2007 Tennessee Super 44

Hey Vandymania:

I know this is a little late, but there is an article in the Memphis' Commercial Appeal that talks about the up and comming 2008 football recruits. Jason Smith, a columnist for the Commercial Appeal who covers the preps sports section of the paper is pretty knowledgable. Here is an article he wrote earlier this summer about the soon-to-be recruited football players in the Memphis area. I couldn't help but notice an OL at MUS named Barrett Jones is being rated as the top recruit out of Tennesseet. Here is the article.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/preps/...5601436,00.html

Hey VandyMania:

Why do you guys have Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn) listed as a wide receiver when he is clearly one of the top quarterbacks in the state (and throughout the southeast)?????? Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, & Alabama are knocking the kid's front door down trying to get their hands on his right arm.

Outside of that I would say that your prospect list looks very accurate and overall you guys do an excellent job!!!!

Hey VandyMania:

Why do you guys have Deaunte Mason (Pearl Cohn) listed as a wide receiver when he is clearly one of the top quarterbacks in the state (and throughout the southeast)?????? Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, & Alabama are knocking the kid's front door down trying to get their hands on his right arm.

Outside of that I would say that your prospect list looks very accurate and overall you guys do an excellent job!!!!

Barrett Jones plays for ECS and is a great prospect. This is another banner year for the state. With Mason I think maybe some coaches are looking at him and hoping he can became perhaps the receiver that his cousin Rashad has turned out to be. Having said that he is a tremendous high school QB for the Firebirds will it translate,we shall see.