Region 6-4 AAAA scrimmages

Footballen

I believe in football. Who cares about regions? I have befriended people all over and enjoy hearing how they are doing. From henry co. to gatlinburg pitman, I just love this game of football. Region 6-4AAAA is a great region as is 5-4AAAA and 7-4AAAA. Trust me, I am in new waters in 6-5AAAAA, but constantly doing homework. Good to hear from you all and now it is time to say goodbye to the region that was so enjoyable for 7 years of my life. My interest are with Northwest and the city of clarksville and brentwood region. Good luck and 2 weeks before we get this party started.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did Mt. Juliet fare in the passing scrimmage with Riverdale? With the entire defensive backfield returning for the Bears, coming off of I think 18 picks last year, curious how they stacked up. Also, with Robert Hill moving to QB, how did he and his receivers do?

I believe in football. Who cares about regions? I have befriended people all over and enjoy hearing how they are doing. From henry co. to gatlinburg pitman, I just love this game of football. Region 6-4AAAA is a great region as is 5-4AAAA and 7-4AAAA. Trust me, I am in new waters in 6-5AAAAA, but constantly doing homework. Good to hear from you all and now it is time to say goodbye to the region that was so enjoyable for 7 years of my life. My interest are with Northwest and the city of clarksville and brentwood region. Good luck and 2 weeks before we get this party started.

What school in 6-5A will you be coaching? Northeast?