McKenzie Football

cptjack34

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see you McKenzie folks tonight!

YEA.... i will see you MCKENZIE FOLKS TONITE TOO!!! and i do have to say fayette is coming and coming hard! hope burrows dont injure someone tonite like the last game against Gleason. HE is pretty BIG! Ron butler yea he is pretty good hope he dont run over the stump that yall have as a running back! the stump is good but weak sauce! Puckett will take care of the stump (Bliss, mousey, and Will L, will own him too)! i must add that i think duck doesnt have a life and i also think butchie is a female sasquatch! You all better be ready tonite because i will hate to see yall get trampled, beasted, as well as demolished by the VIKINGS!!!! HAVE A GOOD NITE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

YEA.... i will see you MCKENZIE FOLKS TONITE TOO!!! and i do have to say fayette is coming and coming hard! hope burrows dont injure someone tonite like the last game against Gleason. HE is pretty BIG! Ron butler yea he is pretty good hope he dont run over the stump that yall have as a running back! the stump is good but weak sauce! Puckett will take care of the stump (Bliss, mousey, and Will L, will own him too)! i must add that i think duck doesnt have a life and i also think butchie is a female sasquatch! You all better be ready tonite because i will hate to see yall get trampled, beasted, as well as demolished by the VIKINGS!!!! HAVE A GOOD NITE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I think I'll just sit back and watch the reaction

I think I'll just sit back and watch the reaction

Me too!

Well he did get one thing right. I need a life. It's amazing what a few broke ribs will do to bring one to a slow crawl at best!!! At least I can type!!!

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Me too!

Well he did get one thing right. I need a life. It's amazing what a few broke ribs will do to bring one to a slow crawl at best!!! At least I can type!!!

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well I know that I should be working there ought to be a holiday for game days during the playoffs. I have more dead time during the playoff than during the holidays. I have to say the McKenzie people must be working hard today because I expected that post to have some scathing replies. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> Less than two hours and I can go home.

Hmmmmmm, very unusual. Where'd everyone go this afternoom??? I'm fixing to head up there in about 15 minutes.

Get it on Rebels!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />