COACHT

Big Country

On Saturday Night August 25th Maplewood is hosting a doubleheader featuring two of the better Metro/Nashville schools against two of the better Metro/Memphis schools.

Maplewood does NOT play Trezevant in one of those games however as it is listed on your schedule. Maplewood plays Wooddale in the second of those two games. Notice that on Wooddale's schedule right now you only have nine games listed. The game at Maplewood is their tenth game.

The other game in that double header is listed correctly on your schedule.

On Saturday Night August 25th Maplewood is hosting a doubleheader featuring two of the better Metro/Nashville schools against two of the better Metro/Memphis schools.

Maplewood does NOT play Trezevant in one of those games however as it is listed on your schedule. Maplewood plays Wooddale in the second of those two games. Notice that on Wooddale's schedule right now you only have nine games listed. The game at Maplewood is their tenth game.

The other game in that double header is listed correctly on your schedule.

The Memphis Schools website has Trezevant at Maplewood Nashville, TN on August 25th.

who plays in the other game?

Pearl Cohn vs Memphis East.

CoachT you are absolutely correct. Wooddale was scheduled to play Maplewood in this game but early last week they backed out of the contest. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!! Trezevant has filled the hole and taken Wooddale's place in this game.

Both games will take place at Maplewood Comprehensive High School on Saturday Night August 25th.

Hey tim I will get you a kickoff time as soon as I can.

Sorry for the confusion on this folks. I had a printed schedule that WAS dead accurate but now the changing of teams in this game has thrown a curveball in those plans