tenn jr am qualifers

golfdad

i was at the jr am in johnson city. i saw some awsome golf by these juniors. i followed the winning group on day 2 for a while. while on the range and putting green, i noticed a kid....i mean a kid. i asked if he was in this tourney and he replied yes. so my next question was how old are you son? he said 12. yes i said 12. i watched with amazement at this young boys swing and his putting and chipping. does anyone know this zachary hester from soddy daisy. i have seen his name in the chattanooga paper quite a lot recently. i think he will be one to watch over the next couple of years coming out of that little known golf mecca known as soddy daisy.

i was at the jr am in johnson city. i saw some awsome golf by these juniors. i followed the winning group on day 2 for a while. while on the range and putting green, i noticed a kid....i mean a kid. i asked if he was in this tourney and he replied yes. so my next question was how old are you son? he said 12. yes i said 12. i watched with amazement at this young boys swing and his putting and chipping. does anyone know this zachary hester from soddy daisy. i have seen his name in the chattanooga paper quite a lot recently. i think he will be one to watch over the next couple of years coming out of that little known golf mecca known as soddy daisy.

I just recently saw an article on Mr. Hester. He has some serious talent.

I just recently saw an article on Mr. Hester. He has some serious talent.

i read last week where zachary hester of soddy daisy won the 12-13 division of the chattanooga city jr. with a score of 144. not bad for a 12 year old. saw in the paper yesterday where he won the dan tribble jr pga championship also. this kid has had some kind of summer. i think he might be one to keep an eye on. looks like he will be an 8th grader this year at soddy middle. i see where he and a jacob clark of loftis middle will be at soddy high next year. that will be something to look for i think.