Next year

KEV-O

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out there's like a legion of awesome freshmen lots of all-Americans. There are a bunch of national tournaments all over the place for middle schoolers (there's a huge dual tournament in Iowa) and apparently Tennessee pwnd a lot of strong state teams. A lot of these guys are going to Baylor so they might be stronger than I thought. I'm telling you state is gonna be a war in both divisions. This is gonna be an unpredictable year I think. Since we just graduated an elite team of seniors that included at least nine NCAA all-Americans our state will look considerably weaker at first glance. But I think we'll see a lot of freshmen medalists and maybe even some middle schoolers. Compared to last season we might not have as many studs like Brandon Wright or Kelly Felix but as a whole the state tournament this upcoming season might be even stronger. Expect a lot of close matches. I can almost guarantee the rankings at the end of the season will be completely different from the rankings at the season's start. In the next few years Tennessee is going to be a force to be reckoned with if we can get our wrestlers involved in more off season and national competition. Our guys are definitely improving we just need to organize our programs better. I'm really looking forward to seeing the competition.

"the wobodog"