Hickman County Scrimmages

dawgsfan71

Dawg,

Congrats on becoming a Man of the Cloth. Good luck and I am sure you will do well in passing on the Good Lord's message. I heard that HC did well against Spring Hill last nite. If you find out, let us know.

Agreed,

any details on the DAWGS scrimage against Spring HIll!!

Dawg,

Congrats on becoming a Man of the Cloth. Good luck and I am sure you will do well in passing on the Good Lord's message. I heard that HC did well against Spring Hill last nite. If you find out, let us know.

Well that is much appreciated.....I really enjoyed coaching and I am going to miss it, but the positives really out weigh the negatives in my new job....head that HCHS did do pretty well againg Spring Hill....they are struggling a little in the offensive line,(but what can you say they are missing a great Coach) just kidding totally kidding.....we knew in the spring that would be our weak point....HC is loaded with talent in the back field and I have been around HS football long enough to know if you have any talent in backfield you can win some games...but you have to play defense....I for see the Bulldogs using what was good for them last year and then using the speed they have when they need it. The o-line is really young and will need some help with schemes to make them more productive.....Expect big things to come out of Centerville this year....it makes me sick in my Gut to know I will miss it....but I hope they do really well

Well that is much appreciated.....I really enjoyed coaching and I am going to miss it, but the positives really out weigh the negatives in my new job....head that HCHS did do pretty well againg Spring Hill....they are struggling a little in the offensive line,(but what can you say they are missing a great Coach) just kidding totally kidding.....we knew in the spring that would be our weak point....HC is loaded with talent in the back field and I have been around HS football long enough to know if you have any talent in backfield you can win some games...but you have to play defense....I for see the Bulldogs using what was good for them last year and then using the speed they have when they need it. The o-line is really young and will need some help with schemes to make them more productive.....Expect big things to come out of Centerville this year....it makes me sick in my Gut to know I will miss it....but I hope they do really well

I agree. I think that Hickman County will really benefit being in AA this year. Look forward to duking it out again with you guys in Waverly this year. It should be fun and entertaining.

By the way, congrats on answering your call. I don't know you, but have a great respect for you in following the call of God. I'm a pastor in Humphreys County.