Lookout Valley @ Marion County

Bill#49

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did it go

I just talked to somebody and they said it was 1-1. What they told me was Jasper's only score was on a defensive play but they were not very effective on offense. Scruggs ran a long score in early, did a back flip in the end zone and his coach took him out of the game and he sat the rest of the time. Is this what happened or was this guy pulling my leg? I expected Jasper to score a lot with their passing attack

I just talked to somebody and they said it was 1-1. What they told me was Jasper's only score was on a defensive play but they were not very effective on offense. Scruggs ran a long score in early, did a back flip in the end zone and his coach took him out of the game and he sat the rest of the time. Is this what happened or was this guy pulling my leg? I expected Jasper to score a lot with their passing attack

you should know

Chas did do a backflip, but Coach Webb didnt sit him. He made Chas apologize after the game.

The offense is coming along, still a couple of kinks here and there, but it should be running smoothly come regular season time.

How did Marion's offense look? Did they throw the ball alot?