Perry County

skeetpistol

Michael Harrison, head coach; we have a new assistant, don't even know what his name is; the baseball coach, Caleb Dunkle is an assistant; and we have an "intern", R.E. McDonald, college student who has been helping out this summer. As far as I know, that's it.

I know who Harrison is and R.E.......pretty good ones there! Nothing but the best of luck to the team. I know quite a few people over your way...and follow the Vikings!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I would say it would be best for you to leave the Coaching and decision making to those who are hired to do so....Coach Harrison will do a great job he has a work ethic like no other coach I have ever seen, he is young and has a drive that I would say is way above and beyond the comprehension of Perry County Football Fans.....I will bet you the ranch that you all will see improvement throughout the year....I would also say the reason the Kid was moved from Corner to Safety was because of the Defense he is running and the Safety is considered one of the best and most important people in his scheme....you all need to wake up and realize you have a good young coach that has the desire to win and take the program past where it has been.....the assistant is Chris Wright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I would say it would be best for you to leave the Coaching and decision making to those who are hired to do so....Coach Harrison will do a great job he has a work ethic like no other coach I have ever seen, he is young and has a drive that I would say is way above and beyond the comprehension of Perry County Football Fans.....I will bet you the ranch that you all will see improvement throughout the year....I would also say the reason the Kid was moved from Corner to Safety was because of the Defense he is running and the Safety is considered one of the best and most important people in his scheme....you all need to wake up and realize you have a good young coach that has the desire to win and take the program past where it has been.....the assistant is Chris Wright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall anyone saying we didn't have a good coach, or that he had made bad decisions. As a matter of fact, if you go back and read my previous post, I said that I thought Phillips and Campbell would be even better at the safety positions than they were at corner. You need to read things properly before you get all worked up.

Davidson Academy. I don't know any details; a friend of mine who has a kid on the DA team called & said they did pretty good. He was getting ready to load up to head back home. It's a long way from North Nashville to Linden...

DA is at camp linden for a school retreat, thats why the practiced together. any other eyes there today?

Davidson Academy. I don't know any details; a friend of mine who has a kid on the DA team called & said they did pretty good. He was getting ready to load up to head back home. It's a long way from North Nashville to Linden...

Hey Coach! Glad to see you're still posting on here. You might want to go check out East Hickman some this year, they are running the single wing, but I do not know if they are balanced or unbalanced. I do not think they will be very good this year, but give em a few years and they will pull kids in with the lure of that new $30 million school.

I talked to Bronson earlier, they lost to Brighton tonight 7-0 on an INT return. I told him that he needed to get his offense installed to get em rolling, they are obviously stagnant there. Pretty good on D though, and they haven't allowed an offensive TD in either scrimmage.

I feel bad for those kids in PC. Their superintendant abandoned them and will probably get rid of the program in a few years. I'm afraid they will get beat by Cornersville this year, along with everyone else except for Zion. I really hate that too, because those kids deserve better, and it will give ammo to the supt to get rid of the program. More money for a basketball program that won't ever get past the 1st round of the region.

Hey Coach! Glad to see you're still posting on here. You might want to go check out East Hickman some this year, they are running the single wing, but I do not know if they are balanced or unbalanced. I do not think they will be very good this year, but give em a few years and they will pull kids in with the lure of that new $30 million school.

I talked to Bronson earlier, they lost to Brighton tonight 7-0 on an INT return. I told him that he needed to get his offense installed to get em rolling, they are obviously stagnant there. Pretty good on D though, and they haven't allowed an offensive TD in either scrimmage.

I feel bad for those kids in PC. Their superintendant abandoned them and will probably get rid of the program in a few years. I'm afraid they will get beat by Cornersville this year, along with everyone else except for Zion. I really hate that too, because those kids deserve better, and it will give ammo to the supt to get rid of the program. More money for a basketball program that won't ever get past the 1st round of the region.

Good to hear from you. I hope PC has a good year; I know they're young, but they'll improve as the season goes on. Coach Harrison will do a good job; has he brought the Dbl. Wing over from Hickman Co?

I hope PC will keep football & I believe they will, especially if they are investing in stadium improvements. It's just a shame the way the whole situation involving Coach B. was handled; a complete lack of professionalism on the administrations part.

That's all water under the bridge now & I know Bronson will have a great year at Haywood. I think I'll give him a call tomorrow & see how things are going. He's a very good defensive coach & if they will allow him to install at least part of his SW offense, it will create big time problems for opponents.

Take Care!

Hey Ned. Glad to see you on here, too. I hear you are doing well. I thought we did pretty well in the scrimmage against DA, but had a couple of kids in the ER afterwards, one with a concussion & dehydration and one with a fractured wrist.

I don't think PC will drop football after sinking all that money into the new stadium. We miss Bronson, and we still keep in touch with him too, but Coach Harrison seems like a nice man. It's not his fault what happened to Bronson. Anyway, I think it's our duty as parents to support the coach no matter who it is.

As for how the team does, we will see. Like I said, they did well in the scrimmage the other day. We have one Tuesday against Scotts Hill and another one Thursday. I myself can't wait for the real thing to start.

Hey Ned. Glad to see you on here, too. I hear you are doing well. I thought we did pretty well in the scrimmage against DA, but had a couple of kids in the ER afterwards, one with a concussion & dehydration and one with a fractured wrist.

I don't think PC will drop football after sinking all that money into the new stadium. We miss Bronson, and we still keep in touch with him too, but Coach Harrison seems like a nice man. It's not his fault what happened to Bronson. Anyway, I think it's our duty as parents to support the coach no matter who it is.

As for how the team does, we will see. Like I said, they did well in the scrimmage the other day. We have one Tuesday against Scotts Hill and another one Thursday. I myself can't wait for the real thing to start.

PC is one of our away games this year and I'm just wondering about the new stadium. Is it where the old field used to be and you guys just set up new seating, or did you all move it entirely?

PC is one of our away games this year and I'm just wondering about the new stadium. Is it where the old field used to be and you guys just set up new seating, or did you all move it entirely?

Basically just new bleachers and new bathrooms on the home side, field is still in the same place.

We had to have new bleachers, the old ones were a hazard.

I don't recall anyone saying we didn't have a good coach, or that he had made bad decisions. As a matter of fact, if you go back and read my previous post, I said that I thought Phillips and Campbell would be even better at the safety positions than they were at corner. You need to read things properly before you get all worked up.

[/quote}

Doesnt look like to me dawgsfan71 said you said you had bad coach....he just knows how coaching is and is taking up for one of his best friends and knows he will do a great job.....dont be too sensitive