HHS VS. SCHS

laxgod25

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe SCHS should drug test...HHS does this! HHS much better program, do not put up with misconduct. If it be region games, play offs or just a regular season game, he will bench them, NO QUestions! The facts are facts...Coach Hat and the rest of the coaching staff will not put up with this. Some players went to a party and got introuble...Coach Hat took care of it. ADvised the parents and the players if your child gets in any trouble with the law that he told the players call your parents 1st and him 2nd! The only exception....speeding tickets!!!!!! EXAMPLE

Sounds like Station Camp has some work to do to get to the same level at which they performed all throughout last year. This is a team that I really expect to once again be right in the thick of things in Region 4-3A in '07.

It's great to see that Harpeth may possibly be on the verge of turning things around for the better. Station Camp is probably better than any team that they'll see on their regular season schedule (exceptions may be Sycamore, Lewis Co., Fairview, & Hickman Co.). The Indians put forth a great showing against SC.

Sounds like Station Camp has some work to do to get to the same level at which they performed all throughout last year. This is a team that I really expect to once again be right in the thick of things in Region 4-3A in '07.

It's great to see that Harpeth may possibly be on the verge of turning things around for the better. Station Camp is probably better than any team that they'll see on their regular season schedule (exceptions may be Sycamore, Lewis Co., Fairview, & Hickman Co.). The Indians put forth a great showing against SC.

Good luck to both teams next week. This one eventually become a traditional rivalry for both schools. Now to the SCHS posters, confindence is great but you are forgettting that you are jumping up 2 classes to play this game. That does make a difference. There are only a handful of teams that can jump up 1 class let alone 2 and expect to dominate the game. It will probably be very close the whole way but I have to think that HHS has more depth and that will be the difference in the fourth quarter when the heat monkey is on the back of the players.

How did Station Camp look against Harpeth???? I saw that the scoring in the scrimmage was a bit closer than what I would have originally predicted. Did the Bison struggle or is Harpeth a program back on the rise?????

hey big c in the scrimmage the starters only played about the first 20 min scored a touchdown and ran a fumble in for another score then a long run and a 35 yrd pass both were td .

Really 3 SCHS players suspended? This is news to me and I go to the school. Have to look into that. I have heard that HHS has two seniors out due to injuries anyone else hear of that?

Rigger - HHS should have no shame in losing to Station Camp. Besides HHS is up 2-0 on us already. And Station Camp is an up and coming school. By now we have a population at school that puts us out of 3a.

Really 3 SCHS players suspended? This is news to me and I go to the school. Have to look into that. I have heard that HHS has two seniors out due to injuries anyone else hear of that?

Rigger - HHS should have no shame in losing to Station Camp. Besides HHS is up 2-0 on us already. And Station Camp is an up and coming school. By now we have a population at school that puts us out of 3a.

I don't agree. I've only lived here a year and see that SCHS will be a county power in the near future.

A good 5A should always beat a good 3A. However if it was a great 3A like a Fulton etc it might be acceptable.

I see the Commando Program on the decline. It will be a shame if HHS loses to SC because that means that White House, Portland and all the other county schools can do the same.

When 3A was the largest div in the state, I remember loosing to a good 2A program when I played for a good 3A team. We were locale rivals and I know it really bugged us for the entire time at that program. It was a close game and the diff in school size was only about 150 but if you have pride in your program you expect to win every game.

Good luck to both programs and I plan to be there Fri night. Man Black and Gold is a hot color. I might just where Orange and White to get ready for UT games.

I really don't think class makes a difference in if you are better. It just means you might have more depth, you have a larger talent pool to draw from. It all comes down to talent on the field, coaching, and maybe just a bit of luck at the right time.

I was able to confirm that 3 Station Camp players are suspended. Very stupid mistakes, but it happens.