Top Football Players in Region 3-3A

RegionChamp

To all you football fans in southeast TN, I am curious to hear who the CoachTForum guru's have pinned as the top athletes in Region 3-3A? The only names I've heard mentioned are Tyler Mobriant from Meigs County, Tremaine Hudson from Howard, and Jordan Jackson from McMinn Central. What other names are there to look out for?

To all you football fans in southeast TN, I am curious to hear who the CoachTForum guru's have pinned as the top athletes in Region 3-3A? The only names I've heard mentioned are Tyler Mobriant from Meigs County, Tremaine Hudson from Howard, and Jordan Jackson from McMinn Central. What other names are there to look out for?

A player that should not be overlooked is Sam Eberle at Norte Dame. I know he his a kicker but Michael Hammonds at Polk County will be a huge factor during the the 2007 season. I like Howie Meadows at Meigs and the Ryan Slack at Central. Raby and Browder are among the best. What about lineman?