riverdale fc scrimmage

mxryder05

The Riverdale vs FC scrimmage was the best i've seen this year. Riverdale ran there mouth in someone elses house and brawls brokeout. FC dominated one on one drills. The skeleton drill was pretty equal. FC freshman got killed. Goaline drills were intense and FC held there own. FC proved they can play with riverdale any day of the week. (a real confidence booster). either FC is getting better or riverdale is getting worse?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Riverdale vs FC scrimmage was the best i've seen this year. Riverdale ran there mouth in someone elses house and brawls brokeout. FC dominated one on one drills. The skeleton drill was pretty equal. FC freshman got killed. Goaline drills were intense and FC held there own. FC proved they can play with riverdale any day of the week. (a real confidence booster). either FC is getting better or riverdale is getting worse?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? YOU THINK FC HELD THEIR OWN??? WERE YOU THERE???

OK 1st want 2 say FC held their own during the one on ones...there defense ones did GREAT against this O-line that has been so played up...some did not do their job at all for Riverdale during this drill(yeah Travs did well, but Travis can not do every1's job). As for the scuffles..well Riverdale was not in it alone. FC had a couple on their team looking for a good late hit or 2 a couple of times & it got out of control. But as for the game Riverdale was able to finally play as a team & they looked good. They scored oh a couple more times than FC & the only reason FC was swapping out their 1st string was bc they were just worn out & was having 2 replace them to give them some down time. At least Riverdales 1st string cld stay in as long as the coaches needed them 2. The freshman team seemed to look pretty darn good 2.. as they kept running all over the freshman FC team.

lol. ask yalls coach. he would be ashamed at you talkin wreckless on here he has more respect for riverdale than that. i think the real reason why it was more of a practice than a scrimmage is cause yall really cant play with riverdale. i got alot of respect for britton but you will see first round if yall can manage to get back into the playoffs with a losing record like yall did a few years ago

are u serious where u there ? first of all we didnt start anything fc qb through a late hit on one of our backs in perimeter which started it all and play with us u did not do at all no offense but fc is horrible good luck winning a game all year long

are u serious where u there ? first of all we didnt start anything fc qb through a late hit on one of our backs in perimeter which started it all and play with us u did not do at all no offense but fc is horrible good luck winning a game all year long

well let me ask you something if fc is so horrible then why could riverdale only muster up 3 td's not to mintion they were 10 play drives

OK 1st want 2 say FC held their own during the one on ones...there defense ones did GREAT against this O-line that has been so played up...some did not do their job at all for Riverdale during this drill(yeah Travs did well, but Travis can not do every1's job). As for the scuffles..well Riverdale was not in it alone. FC had a couple on their team looking for a good late hit or 2 a couple of times & it got out of control. But as for the game Riverdale was able to finally play as a team & they looked good. They scored oh a couple more times than FC & the only reason FC was swapping out their 1st string was bc they were just worn out & was having 2 replace them to give them some down time. At least Riverdales 1st string cld stay in as long as the coaches needed them 2. The freshman team seemed to look pretty darn good 2.. as they kept running all over the freshman FC team.

the only reason they were worn out is because they had a 2 and half hour earlier that day if you do that to riverdale im sure they would be the same way

Wow...it's just a scrimmage. Match Riverdale and Franklin County up during week 1 and I will take Riverdale by 40.

truth glad a few select people know what they are talkin about atleast...and thats right it was one of those 10 play possession scrimmages i heard FC wasnt even doing anything til like the 6 or 7th play and they would get a lucky break after the riverdale defense was tired when in a real game situation they would have already punted the ball away. FC will probably be 4th or 5th in a 7 team region like always and might make the playoffs in their region with a losing record. i have all the respect for britton in the world but coming from a school with so much talent on deck to franklin county he may be in over his head. thats probably why they had their legendary coach red roberts coming out of retirement to coach at riverdale last year