riverdale fc scrimmage

mxryder05

our first string only had 3 drives and scored on everyone of them so i dont get what your saying but if u dont think we are thats up to u but i know we will make a run for state and fc sure wont

i never said that fc would make a run for state and im sure riverdale will im not downing there talent level at all. all im sayin is that if fc are as horrible as you say they are they didnt have the talent level that they have been accustomed to and that fc looked alot better already than they did last season.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said that fc would make a run for state and im sure riverdale will im not downing there talent level at all. all im sayin is that if fc are as horrible as you say they are they didnt have the talent level that they have been accustomed to and that fc looked alot better already than they did last season.

Good luck.....FC's fans hopes after the Riverdale srimmage are very similar to the Coffee Co fans feelings after last yr's scrimmage with Riverdale.

i have all the respect in the world for coach b and i hope fc wins region goodluck