District 7 A-AA Preview

golfingking36

yes, but even if Dekalb does make it to state,(I'm not really sure what district 8 has so no analysis there), there will still be several teams there better than them, but they do well for a small school, but if they were AAA they would get destroyed by teams like Clarksville, Cookville, Oakland, Hendersonville etc., but I'm curious to see who all will be going to region and state from this district, I mean, who even knows who will be the district individual Champion, I mean like u said anyone from Dekalb can have the lowest score on their team on any given day, and the Robinson boy from Jackson is a heck of a player, I heard that Jacksons 4th man shot par at Smith County the other day, so they are just as deep as Dekalb, and what about the boy from LA, Ledford, I've heard good things about him as well, and what about a no name, what if someone that no one outside of the players knew got hott and one the thing, thats the great thing about golf...u never know

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill put my money on Denman becomin the district individual champion this year... dekalb is deep as well as jackson apperently but i think when Denman is on his game there is noone in the district that can touch him... and dont think for a sec Payne wont come to play at district he will be on top of his game most likely the boy is a competitor

Ill put my money on Denman becomin the district individual champion this year... dekalb is deep as well as jackson apperently but i think when Denman is on his game there is noone in the district that can touch him... and dont think for a sec Payne wont come to play at district he will be on top of his game most likely the boy is a competitor

yes but all I'm saying is one person could get hot, I mean the other day some boy from Pickett shot one under at Monterey, anything could happen

noone in district 7a-aa is gonna get hotter than Denman around tourney time... where is the district gonna be played this year?

yea but that kid from pickett or montery wasnt playing at riverwatch golf course the toughest course in this district. denman goodwin robinson and garrett are the most solid one through 4 in the district, dekalb will have no more than 2 district losses this year.

yea but that kid from pickett or montery wasnt playing at riverwatch golf course the toughest course in this district. denman goodwin robinson and garrett are the most solid one through 4 in the district, dekalb will have no more than 2 district losses this year.

They are now playing Smithville CC, not Riverwatch, district and region at Cookville, and I'm makin a new midseason analysis

1.Dekalb

2.Jackson-only team that has a shot at Dekalb

3.LA

4.Pickett

5.Monterey

6.Upperman

7.Clarkrange

8.Smith

9.York

10.Cannon

11.RBS

12.Clay

• 3 weeks later...

DeKalb did slip up at montery losing by a stroke, goodwin had an off day and messed up the team,

I noticed that the Dekalb boys had come in 5th in the Myrtle Beach Championship match. Teams were there from all over. A team from Texas won it but Cookeville came in third and Dekalb came in 5th I believe. Payne Denman won the medal for lowest score , he shot a 71 and a 69. The other boys did well also . Dekalb has 3 players shooting in the 30's and another one who is most of the time. Denman first then Austin Garrett then Grant Goodwin and a toss up between Robinson and James. Denman is ranked in the world and he is awsome to watch, Cookeville is very good and White County has come on and Greene is doing very well. At Riverwatch Dekalb beat White county without Denman, who was playing in a tournament in Fl, but Garrett stepped up and shot a 35 so Dekalb took home the win. If you have never seen Denman play you have missed something . /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now tell me Denman wont win district and he will prolly take region

Its looking more like Dekalb County will take district and region as a team. Their number 3 Robinson shot a 33 at White county and their number4shot a 37. Denman was away again so Garrett was playing one and shot a 35. Goodwin had a bad day with 40 but is still an excellent golfer and will be ready for the tournaments. Sparta won the

match with Green shooting a career record of 30. WOW White county is a big school so not in Dekalbs district.

All of white county boys were in the 30s