2007 Science Hill Football

topvol98

I have been in contact with Scott Gray, the broadcast voice of the Toppers am1590, about obtaining copies of the broadcast of Science Hill Football games. There will be cd recorded copies available the Wednesday following games for a price of fifteen ($15) dollars. This will be a recorded copy of the game broadcast but the pregame will not be available. I'm going to ask if there might be a "season" discount available and how the transaction takes place with the "how" of picking up the recording. If there are any other questions that you might have let me know and I will pass them on and hopfully we can have all the info needed going into Week Zero.

P.S.- I hate doing this but this an audio copy of the radio broadcast not a film of the game.

I have been in contact with Scott Gray, the broadcast voice of the Toppers am1590, about obtaining copies of the broadcast of Science Hill Football games. There will be cd recorded copies available the Wednesday following games for a price of fifteen ($15) dollars. This will be a recorded copy of the game broadcast but the pregame will not be available. I'm going to ask if there might be a "season" discount available and how the transaction takes place with the "how" of picking up the recording. If there are any other questions that you might have let me know and I will pass them on and hopfully we can have all the info needed going into Week Zero.

P.S.- I hate doing this but this an audio copy of the radio broadcast not a film of the game.

The Coach Smith Show will be broadcast each Thursday at 9:00 pm during the season. This will be carried on both Charter (channel 750) and Comcast (I am not sure of the channel but they are supposed to send me the information)

They will also sell the DVD's of each weeks show and last year they offered a discount if you purchased the entire season. As soon as I get all the information I will post it here.