Who is the best team in AAA along with the best players?

hard_hitter

And who have u played? You got beat by Riverdale who has been beaten all year by Cookeville so i dont know who the best team is here it seems easy 2 find out to me. Do any of them play summer golf lets see um yes how about three placed in the tour championship top 7 this year for aajgt. Um one plays Ajga. Two play s.e. And four are going to d1 school

do u even play golf, if no, please shut up, and riverdale has beaten cookeville get your facts straight

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold up a minute......What about Riverdale's golf team????? From what I can see Riverdale is takin it to Cookeville lately.....Every player is shooting par or better......thats what it takes to win state.....It'll come down to Riverdale and Cookeville at the Region Tournament for sure

Riverdale taking it to Cookeville? Are you serious.. not once did riverdale beat cookeville this year and everytime but two they played in the boro.. cookeville walked all over riverdale this season and regions proved cookeville is by far the best team in the region and the team to beat at state.. if you're making your pick to win state and want to be right i'd go with cookeville

Riverdale taking it to Cookeville? Are you serious.. not once did riverdale beat cookeville this year and everytime but two they played in the boro.. cookeville walked all over riverdale this season and regions proved cookeville is by far the best team in the region and the team to beat at state.. if you're making your pick to win state and want to be right i'd go with cookeville

they were talkin big last year and didn't even make it to state, we'll see how they are under the pressure.