Who is the best team in AAA along with the best players?

hard_hitter

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hold up a minute......What about Riverdale's golf team????? From what I can see Riverdale is takin it to Cookeville lately.....Every player is shooting par or better......thats what it takes to win state.....It'll come down to Riverdale and Cookeville at the Region Tournament for sure

Why dont you hold up a minute lets see the straight facts here riverdale has beat cookeville once by one this year when cookeville has has their starting five there and that was at old fort. The other times cookeville has thrashed them. By what like 12 at champions run and like seven at the club. Sure looks like they have been taking it to Cookeville lately. Hmm

It's not how you start it's how you finish. remember that when Clarksville takes the state title once again

i beg to difer i believe that they will not win this year from losing their seniors and riverdale has already beat them this year. Riverdale or Cookeville will be the team to beat whoever gets there

riverdale has never played clarksville this year. they beat them last year in the tullahoma invitational when riverdale had jason millard and drew "the stud" miller did not play. Clarksville never won a tournament until the state tournament last year when everyone was pumped for back to back. and losing their seniors doesn't matter because they have plenty of people that can step up.

Well one of the best teams in the state is not going to state because they forgot to count to penalty storkes at the end of the Region. Walker Valley had 2 players did not count 2 penalty storkes for riding between holes when they were not allowed. Long with 6 other players from other players. Walker Valley would have won the region by 21 strokes. What a HUGE mistakes for Walker Valley.

Why dont you hold up a minute lets see the straight facts here riverdale has beat cookeville once by one this year when cookeville has has their starting five there and that was at old fort. The other times cookeville has thrashed them. By what like 12 at champions run and like seven at the club. Sure looks like they have been taking it to Cookeville lately. Hmm

ok just one second. you just said riverdale bet cookville at ole fort? isn't that were the state is? honestly it doesn't matter how they've done on other golf courses. im sure they were cow pastor couses where neone could play. i havnt even heard of any of these kids on the cookville team. do ne of them play summer golf? riverdale is goin to bet cookville. in their region however known of these teams can hang with chs when they turn it on. there top 3 golfers could all shoot 66 easily on a good day. sure they have done good this year but to be honest they dont care about the regular season what so ever. all they want are district region and state championships. everyones bout to see what clarksville can really do here soon

ok just one second. you just said riverdale bet cookville at ole fort? isn't that were the state is? honestly it doesn't matter how they've done on other golf courses. im sure they were cow pastor couses where neone could play. i havnt even heard of any of these kids on the cookville team. do ne of them play summer golf? riverdale is goin to bet cookville. in their region however known of these teams can hang with chs when they turn it on. there top 3 golfers could all shoot 66 easily on a good day. sure they have done good this year but to be honest they dont care about the regular season what so ever. all they want are district region and state championships. everyones bout to see what clarksville can really do here soon

And who have u played? You got beat by Riverdale who has been beaten all year by Cookeville so i dont know who the best team is here it seems easy 2 find out to me. Do any of them play summer golf lets see um yes how about three placed in the tour championship top 7 this year for aajgt. Um one plays Ajga. Two play s.e. And four are going to d1 school