27. Grace Academy

28. Bradley Central

Welcome Bradley Central.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

looks like a strong tourn. soddy has tp be one of the favorites. my daughter played with some these freshman on her summer team . could be like four years ago. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[

looks like a strong tourn. soddy has tp be one of the favorites. my daughter played with some these freshman on her summer team . could be like four years ago. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If they are able to do magic like in the movie Angels In The Outfield! Last year seniors will NEVER be replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to them anyway.

wilson : kirk has beaten your ooltewah team several times in the last 7or 8 years /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know.........I know. Ooltewah hasn't beaten Soddy in 10 years or so. That's what is going to make it so sweet this year when we do.

I know.........I know. Ooltewah hasn't beaten Soddy in 10 years or so. That's what is going to make it so sweet this year when we do.

Ahhhhhhh, but then one can find comfort in the fact that next year things can go back to normal. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And just think, you probably get to play us at Brentwood your first game at state. Life is sweet.