Soddy Daisy Tournament

weasel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go Holly Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see that GPS or Soddy did not win the tournament.Those two teams need to be brought down,it will make them humble.I see Ooltewah going all the way.

You got it WRONG JTT......You've picked GPS to go all the way. While trashing the Owls...Have you changed your mind? Are you an Owl fan now?......How fickle you must be! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You got it WRONG JTT......You've picked GPS to go all the way. While trashing the Owls...Have you changed your mind? Are you an Owl fan now?......How fickle you must be! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since you do not understand,I will write it out for you.GPS is division 2 Ooltewah is division 1 GPS will win state in D 2 and Ooltewah in D1. Understand now. They are two different divisions.Who uses the word fickle? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What makes Ooltewah so strong this year.They have had the same pitching for the last 4 years and has yet to get the job done.GPS loves fast pitching.They hit Nikkie Waters so they will have no trouble hitting what ever Ooltewah has on the mound.Your pitching is good but you have to have tallent behind her and do not really see any.That is what helped Soddy Daisy,their defense was as good as their pitching,Ooltewah is not........Sorry.My prediction GPS VS Goodpasture should be a good game!

Let me spell it out for you..................Read your own post.

I rest my case.

Yep, she looks out from here................ /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I love the lady in the red sleeping bag......Wondering what shes yelling /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep, she looks out from here................ /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That play was 8 seconds old when the picture was taken. She is getting up from the ground not sliding in. She knocked that girl 10 ft back sliding in to the plate. She was safe by along way.

That play was 8 seconds old when the picture was taken. She is getting up from the ground not sliding in. She knocked that girl 10 ft back sliding in to the plate. She was safe by along way.

I don't think she was knock back 10ft. She has said that the girl never touched the plate and if you look at the picture she has her right leg crossed in a figure 4 and she is sitting on the plate. Besides blue called her safe and that is what we have to go by on the field but remember I am the one who had to ride back to Nashville with the player that as you said was knocked back 10ft. But like I said we need not focus on that play we need to be thanking Holly and Devon for a great pitching duel. I t was one I will always remember.

I don't think she was knock back 10ft. She has said that the girl never touched the plate and if you look at the picture she has her right leg crossed in a figure 4 and she is sitting on the plate. Besides blue called her safe and that is what we have to go by on the field but remember I am the one who had to ride back to Nashville with the player that as you said was knocked back 10ft. But like I said we need not focus on that play we need to be thanking Holly and Devon for a great pitching duel. I t was one I will always remember.

I am not taking anything away from the catcher. It takes alot of guts to play that position when someone is baring down on you full out with metal cleats on. I was at the game to and standing by the fence when the play happened. All I am saying is the girl is getting up when that picture is taken. Her right foot slid across the plate and hit the catcher pushing her back.