Loser leave the state match?

FatSak

What would be good would be after everybody wins there state championship,any team that thinks they are truly,the states best could play each other..,..thus loser leaves the state, remember, like the old wrestling days(loser leaves the whatever match)If,I every win the lottery,Im going to put it together!!!! pay for veiw,hbo..,..new years day or aweek before the super bowl,think about the possiblities?????!!!!! whooooooo!!

What would be good would be after everybody wins there state championship,any team that thinks they are truly,the states best could play each other..,..thus loser leaves the state, remember, like the old wrestling days(loser leaves the whatever match)If,I every win the lottery,Im going to put it together!!!! pay for veiw,hbo..,..new years day or aweek before the super bowl,think about the possiblities?????!!!!! whooooooo!!

Yes, and then your grammar teacher fell to the floor, rolled into the fetal position, and kicked herself in the head.

Yes, and then your grammar teacher fell to the floor, rolled into the fetal position, and kicked herself in the head.

sorry about my grammar,but I got a little excited about a true state championship.Oh funny thing my grammar teacher did just that,fell in the floor and rolled into the fetal position and died right in front of me and my classmates,and the teacher was aunt of one of my friends!!! thanks for that little trip down memory lane.