MCNAIRY CENTRAL BOBCATS FOOTBALL?

moonpie33

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Other playoff teams will be Bolivar Central, Lexington, & Jackson South Side. Fayette Ware will be the "odd team out" at the end of the season.

what place will mcnairy finish in the region i seriously think they are shooting for the #1 or #2 position but that is just my opinion what do you think?

what place will mcnairy finish in the region i seriously think they are shooting for the #1 or #2 position but that is just my opinion what do you think?

1.) Lexington

2.) Bolivar Central

3.) McNairy Central

4.) Jackson South Side

5.) Fayette Ware

6.) Chester Co.

I am far from an expert on Region 6-3A however so these picks are not some that I would "say book it". McNairy is a team that I expect to get in and actually hope gets into the playoffs. Coach Tommy Browder is a classy guy and I wish his teams nothing but the best. His sons Bart & Blake were excellent quarterbacks at McNairy Central and that is something that Coach Browder knows something about developing is good quarterback play. His Run & Shoot style of offense is hard to stop when things are on and McNairy could be a team that's "on" quite a bit in 2007.

1.) Lexington

2.) Bolivar Central

3.) McNairy Central

4.) Jackson South Side

5.) Fayette Ware

6.) Chester Co.

I am far from an expert on Region 6-3A however so these picks are not some that I would "say book it". McNairy is a team that I expect to get in and actually hope gets into the playoffs. Coach Tommy Browder is a classy guy and I wish his teams nothing but the best. His sons Bart & Blake were excellent quarterbacks at McNairy Central and that is something that Coach Browder knows something about developing is good quarterback play. His Run & Shoot style of offense is hard to stop when things are on and McNairy could be a team that's "on" quite a bit in 2007.

yes brower is a great coach and his sons where awesome quarterbacks!!!!

these are the games i would probably pick them to win

(keep in mind this is preseason and you you never know how things will turn out 9 or 10 weeks down the road)

Adamsville

Dyer Co. (maybe)

Hillcrest

Chester Co. (region game)

what about fayette ware what do you think they will do this year and i think the bobcats have got fayette academy easily!!!!!!!!

what about fayette ware what do you think they will do this year and i think the bobcats have got fayette academy easily!!!!!!!!

fayette ware will be very athletic and i dont know if mcnairy will have the team speed on defense to contain them.

as far as fayette acad. goes i would say that mcnairy may have a chance in this game. FA is usually a very good run-it -down-your-throat team. we will just have to wait and see.

who does mcnairy have coming back this year and who will fill the shoes of their RB and QB that graduated?