Sweetwater vs. Sequoyah

MalcomXL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malcom would you or Warhorse like to meet B-4 the game say at 6:45 at the steps to the press box to talk about the point spread.

Malcom,I would put up a bag of popcorn that we know each other, what do you say? Let me know.

The young CHIEFS will be ready!!!

I agree, I think the Chiefs will be ready, I think people are underestimating the chiefs, I know the Wildcats are talented but maybe not taking the Chiefs serious, just cant wait till kickoff, gotta love football season.

GO CHIEFS

Malcom would you or Warhorse like to meet B-4 the game say at 6:45 at the steps to the press box to talk about the point spread.

Malcom,I would put up a bag of popcorn that we know each other, what do you say? Let me know.

The young CHIEFS will be ready!!!

AT 6:45PM, The young Chiefs will be warming up for the first test of their manhood. I know the Cats might have a few walking wounded but it will not matter. Not only will the young warriors be learning but so will the Big Chief.

This is not Vonore vs Copper Basin or Charleston. By the time the 11 little Indians pick themselves up, it will be 28-0(Half-Time). Then Coach Staff calls off the WILDCATS. Good luck against the Highlanders next week.

Sweetwater has more experiece than the Cheifs. That is why they will win big. They have too much speed. Might be different when they play Alcoa.

Experience, I honestly dont see Sweetwater having more experience, I would call experience kinda even, these kids been playing their whole life, playoff experience yeah Sweetwater has been there. Home field advantage is what the Wildcats have got (just remember the clock keeper two years ago). But, big game experience the Wildcats do have. Ijust really beleive the game will be closer than what everyone is saying, if im wrong then ill be back to tell everyone im wrong. Go CHIEFS!

Sweetwater by 21+. Although I would hope that Seq wins.

Sweetwater is very solid at the skill positions.

Granted it is a rivalry game in Seq eyes, but to be a rivalry don't both teams have to win frequently? (around 50-50)

I am not dissing Seq by any means, I think that Tellico/Sweetwater isn't a rivalry in football because Tellico hasn't beaten Sweetwater in a while.

Just my opinion.

Not a rivalry? you have to be kidding. Go to the game tonight and you will see how big of a rivalry this is. Standing room only. Always a great gate at this game for these two schools bigest gate of the year.

To DUM DUM:

Your name fits your comments PERFECTLY!!! DUM DUM!!!!!

If you guys think this will be close, you have no CLUE!!!

I just drove by KING BERRONG STADIUM and the POWER S is getting put on the field!! GAME TIME!!!

WARNING.......THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER!!