Hampton v/s Johnson Co.

bulldog2000

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only team I've seen play is Johnson Co and they are pretty good ,but i hear Hampton is loaded, My prediction is one Hard hitting game

i've heard that Johnson Co is good but hampton has a huge line i think they said it averages 305 and lots of other good players to many to mention but i'm like you i think it will be a great game!!

Seems like the past 2 years Hampton has been the better team, but something always seems to get them. Last year it was penalties and 7 fumbles. Unless HHS can get the monkey off their back (which I believe they will) it will be a good game. If Hampton comes prepared and ready they win 35-14. If unprepared 21-17 Johnson County. Either way it will be a slobber knocker.

Seems like the past 2 years Hampton has been the better team, but something always seems to get them. Last year it was penalties and 7 fumbles. Unless HHS can get the monkey off their back (which I believe they will) it will be a good game. If Hampton comes prepared and ready they win 35-14. If unprepared 21-17 Johnson County. Either way it will be a slobber knocker.

oldcyclone says GO DOGS!!!

i've heard that Johnson Co is good but hampton has a huge line i think they said it averages 305 and lots of other good players to many to mention but i'm like you i think it will be a great game!!

Hampton's line is not that big, they will average about 275. Thats still huge for a 1a team. Both teams play extremely hard and both will hit you. Isay it goes to the team with the fewest mistakes. I look for both teams to throw the ball more than usual. One thing for sure ,it will be worth the price of admission.

Hampton's line is not that big, they will average about 275. Thats still huge for a 1a team. Both teams play extremely hard and both will hit you. Isay it goes to the team with the fewest mistakes. I look for both teams to throw the ball more than usual. One thing for sure ,it will be worth the price of admission.

i knew that they were big like i say it was hearsay i hope that they open their offense up some because i think that it hurt them last year when we played fsc if they do that i think that they can have a real "GOLD" season

i knew that they were big like i say it was hearsay i hope that they open their offense up some because i think that it hurt them last year when we played fsc if they do that i think that they can have a real "GOLD" season

I feel quite sure they are going to open up the offense alot more this season.Three things have to happen for it to pay off, You have to do a good jod in pass pertection, receivers have to run good routes and the qb has to make good decisions. If they are able to do it alot during the year,it will pay off big come playoff time. They have several weapons both running and receiving. If they can stay healthy and focused, it should be a great year. I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I feel quite sure they are going to open up the offense alot more this season.Three things have to happen for it to pay off, You have to do a good jod in pass pertection, receivers have to run good routes and the qb has to make good decisions. If they are able to do it alot during the year,it will pay off big come playoff time. They have several weapons both running and receiving. If they can stay healthy and focused, it should be a great year. I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

One thing you can almost always bank on is this game being close. Hampton has made to many mistakes the last 2 years and I agree this cost them. My personal opinion is this may be the two best squads each team has put on the field at the same time in many years to face each other. Hampton has been loaded as of late and I am surely not taking away from any of those teams but I do think this may be the overall best team. Johnson County is also about as loaded as they have been for athlete's since the 80's. This is the game to watch to start the season. I cant wait.

Win or lose,it will be a good game to prepare both teams for the rest of the season. Unless something freaky happens,it should come down to the late minutes of the game. Like I said earlier,the team with the fewest or critical mistakes stands a good chance. The last two seasons ,its come down to the last posession. Couldn't ask for more.

Win or lose,it will be a good game to prepare both teams for the rest of the season. Unless something freaky happens,it should come down to the late minutes of the game. Like I said earlier,the team with the fewest or critical mistakes stands a good chance. The last two seasons ,its come down to the last posession. Couldn't ask for more.

Pujo, Make sure we get a film of this one. I hate to miss it, but Cloudland trumps the Dogs this week. Ain't seen inside of Avery's stadium in about 20 years!