Loudon vs. McMinn Cenral

smokey04

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...i see some of you must hate mcminn central.. cause if you say they have no speed then tell me what team around here has speed...did any of you see the CAK game..cause the story i read didn't seem like CAK killed them when they played starters on starters

Central does have plenty of speed...the only thing is can they get the ball into their playmakers hands. to do that there must be blocking up front. I would say Central is just as fast as any team around here

I hope it makes an impression on him,he's obviously a talent with a future in football if he keeps his head on straight.

That is what leaves me scratching my head...most all the players with all the talent through it away with there attitudes and the players that really don't have all the talent in the world have the right attitude. Why can't the best of both worlds happen more often? But I think this will shut him up a little. If he cares anything at all about being on this team, then sitting out the meigs game should kill him inside.

Im not putting down any team, central is GOING to be a very good team. Its just really hard to believe that they have took such a big step this year since last, last they were all young and this year they are all young, i dont think they have what it takes to make it to the playoffs let alone beat loudon

loudon 32

central 7

If this comes to pass McMinn Central will show some class.

Is this thread about the disciplinary action taken by the head coach or is about predicating the outcome of Loudon at McMinn Central? You folks at Sequoyah better stay focused on your own teepee. The Chargers will keep the Loudon game close. It will come down to turn-overs because I think both offenses will move the ball and score. The Redskins never schedule the Chargers unless they feel like it is an automatic WIN. The Redskins have the Battle of the Bridge next week. If they are looking ahead to the traditional showdown with LC, the Chargers may sneak up on the Redskins. I say OVERTIME or big special teams play--Chargers win 34-30!

Is this thread about the disciplinary action taken by the head coach or is about predicating the outcome of Loudon at McMinn Central? You folks at Sequoyah better stay focused on your own teepee. The Chargers will keep the Loudon game close. It will come down to turn-overs because I think both offenses will move the ball and score. The Redskins never schedule the Chargers unless they feel like it is an automatic WIN. The Redskins have the Battle of the Bridge next week. If they are looking ahead to the traditional showdown with LC, the Chargers may sneak up on the Redskins. I say OVERTIME or big special teams play--Chargers win 34-30!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Maybe Loudon will come in overlooking Central and the Chargers can get a early lead and maybe can hold on at the end. You said special teams will be big....what about a blocked punt for central? Central blocked like 5 punts last year....they will do the same this year...#4

Couldn't have said it better myself! Maybe Loudon will come in overlooking Central and the Chargers can get a early lead and maybe can hold on at the end. You said special teams will be big....what about a blocked punt for central? Central blocked like 5 punts last year....they will do the same this year...#4

1st game of the season no way Loudon is overlooking Central. I will say this game is very interesting. There is no doubt central has the speed, but are they ready to take that step? Loudon by 2 TD"S.

Anyone think Central can pull off the upset? Loudon looked like they had a pretty good team this year with a lot of speed and size. Central has a lot of athletes that need to learn how to finish games in the fourth quarter. I'm going to say they will; why not...I'll look real good if I'm right!

Central 28

Loudon 24

Good prediction. If Central can play smart, limit mistakes, their athletes will help them prevail.

I wasn't trying to meddle or to offend. I only offered my observation. I really hope the kid in question comes around. It is really easy to see he is very talented,and I hate to see good talent wasted. I certainly did not mean to give a holier-than-thou impression,only a comment on a subject already brought up. Sorry I imposed on you.