waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

What is getting on threads from other games? trickle this" LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES WINNER DON'T HAVE ANY" CRY BABY'S ....... GO AWAY!

I happen to follow all region 6A schools. You guys come on here talking crap about beating two 1A schools. No humbleness. There is no crying here, I said from the beginning you are a GOOD 2A team and can handle 1A schools very well, but we all know in coachT world what will happen in the second round of the playoffs. If you guys were beating 3A and 4A schools then I say all your smack talk is worth its money, but come on you guys are playing down a classification and that in itself is ok to get better, but dont come out like you guys have conquered the world because you beat 1A schools. Good luck with Richland and stay healthy and humble.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to follow all region 6A schools. You guys come on here talking crap about beating two 1A schools. No humbleness. There is no crying here, I said from the beginning you are a GOOD 2A team and can handle 1A schools very well, but we all know in coachT world what will happen in the second round of the playoffs. If you guys were beating 3A and 4A schools then I say all your smack talk is worth its money, but come on you guys are playing down a classification and that in itself is ok to get better, but dont come out like you guys have conquered the world because you beat 1A schools. Good luck with Richland and stay healthy and humble.

hey yall are the ones that are stating yall be 1A state champions this year if you can do that way to go mark one for the publics but don't count everyone down yet if wildcats workout some problems that might surprise you have a good coach

Haha lewis county WILL NOT BEAT WAYNE COUNTY THE NEXT 4 YEARS I PROMISE U THAT SON

you'll be breakin promises in a yr from now. lol you apparently did not pay attention lastnight and it is a little early for those predictions. if not can you give the next six lottery #'s lol that reply was at mp not wc, SON calm down...

Victory is Sweet!! Especially against those obnoxious brats from Wayne County, Hey Coach Rice Teach those boys some manners! Way to stick em Lewis County, I knew you would get the job done and as always with class.

im srry i wasnt gonna say nething about this game but if u wanna talk about manners how bout ur #73 cussin everybody on our team up and down all night never got a word said to him.......but i will say that lewis co. has a great team im lookin forward to see how well they do in 2a good luck with ur next game and tha rest of tha season...

ONCE again let's all go over this again on 3 one,two,three!!!!! I SAID LC WAS IN A NO WIN SITUATION, IF WE WON WE ARE BULLIES PICKIN ON SMALL PITIFUL SINGLE A, IF WE LOST WE WOULD NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT... but i never guessed if we won we would never hear the end of either....lol

I am a LC fan but WE (Lewis County) need to act like we have been here before. The trash talking is embarassing! Learn how to act when we win, we have done it before. I hope none of these are LC players, I sure your coaches would have something to say about that!

I am proud about how the boys are playing, we just need to focus letting the players play and that should settle everything.

FROM A LEWIS CO. FAN...... I THINK RICE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB CONSIDERING HE IS A FRESHMAN. A FEW INT's ARE GONNA HAPPEN HERE AND THERE, NO MATTER IF IT'S ONE OR THREE A GAME, DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ARE LOOKING FOR INTERCEPTIONS. GOOD GAME RICE, I THINK YOU HAVE A PROMISING FUTURE THERE FOR THE NEXT 3 1/2 YEARS AND MAYBE BEYOND. I THOUGHT FOR THE MOST PART YOU DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB, BUT IT WAS KINDA SLOPPY ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL FOR BOTH TEAMS. GOOD LUCK TO WAYNE CO. THE REST OF THE SEASON AND GOOD LUCK TO LC. I THINK WC AND MP WILL BE A GOOD GAME, WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT, I THINK WC COMES OUT ON TOP. WE'LL SEE!!!!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!