Franklin Co. Vs. Tullahoma

defensiveman

shaq shedd didnt look that bad at qb....needs to get rid of the ball quicker (probably no one open) but he is too fast to be sacked as much as he did. we have alot of young guys that can make plays, and your right going to need to be a team effort, but the effort by Martin in the last game was excellent....he had some runs with 5+yards after first hit

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one thing that bothered me was that fc does not have the talent up front to contain the dline for more than a second if fc had an o-line than i believe shaq would have time to find a open reciever but he got flushed out quick every snap. but i praise him he did show improvement since the jamboree with his decision makeing

the one thing that bothered me was that fc does not have the talent up front to contain the dline for more than a second if fc had an o-line than i believe shaq would have time to find a open reciever but he got flushed out quick every snap. but i praise him he did show improvement since the jamboree with his decision makeing

Shaq has to learn to sit in the pocket and give his receivers time to run the routs. Almost every pass play he took off as soon as he got the ball. The lineman do a good job blocking for him downfield or he would probably alread have an injury.

Shaq has to learn to sit in the pocket and give his receivers time to run the routs. Almost every pass play he took off as soon as he got the ball. The lineman do a good job blocking for him downfield or he would probably alread have an injury.

my bad there are a couple shawn bridges and timmy gossett but you cant just have two o-lineman and expect the qb to not have to take off as soon as the ball is snapped because i was at the wc game and the de was in the backfield basically before the bal even reached the qb so he was able to wait on the recievers to run the routes

one of the best games ive been to in a while. it came down to the wire with tullahoma prevailing 25 to 19. Franklin Co. had the lead with 2:15 left in the game 19 to 18 and on third and three with 1:34 left franklin co. made the one and only bad play they had in the second half. "BLOWN COVERAGE" is all i can say safety was pulled up and the tullahoma reciever was wide open for a 40 yard td. i tip my hat to all of them they all played a heck of a game