Franklin Co. Vs. Tullahoma

defensiveman

one of the best games ive been to in a while. it came down to the wire with tullahoma prevailing 25 to 19. Franklin Co. had the lead with 2:15 left in the game 19 to 18 and on third and three with 1:34 left franklin co. made the one and only bad play they had in the second half. "BLOWN COVERAGE" is all i can say safety was pulled up and the tullahoma reciever was wide open for a 40 yard td. i tip my hat to all of them they all played a heck of a game

The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Tullahoma fans have experienced both in the first two weeks. It was great game and both teams showed a lot of heart and character. I hope Dylan Smith is doing ok. He was carted off the field on a stretcher. It was a big crowd and a good rivalry game. Good luck to Franklin Co the rest of the season. It gets serious next Friday for the Cats hosting Whites Creek. The Cobras are 0-2, but that record is deceiving. They have a lot of skilled players and the halftime show will be very entertaining. Congratulations to the Cats for poise in the clutch tonite. As Coach Olive said last week, you're close to being a good football team.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game. Tullahoma opened up to a 10-0 lead ad appeared ready to blow the game open up. Then, the Cats lost fumbles on two consecutive possessions and the Rebels turned them into points. Rebels will have to improve their run D...Hope The Smith kid is okay.

I found out this morning after watching the John Olive show that Dylan Smith is doing fine and that's great news. Another classic Tullahoma-Franklin Co football game last nite. Tullahoma used a play that they run 4 of 5 times a year to win the game. The coaching staff picked up this play at a summer camp in Florida. The Rebels are close to turning the corner and seem to be a much better team than last season.

I found out this morning after watching the John Olive show that Dylan Smith is doing fine and that's great news. Another classic Tullahoma-Franklin Co football game last nite. Tullahoma used a play that they run 4 of 5 times a year to win the game. The coaching staff picked up this play at a summer camp in Florida. The Rebels are close to turning the corner and seem to be a much better team than last season.

That game showed what kind of a person 22 young men were last night. Every emotion known to man was experienced by both teams in about a five minute span. Great game. Hope FC can bounce back and get a region win at wc this friday