central? can we bounce back? josh moss?

charger023

Ok What about last year when Polk County's student section, tried crowding YOUR field last year after YOUR loss, and the whole Central team INCLUDING COACH DERRICK and other staff members came after them. WHAT CLASS! Now that is what is called NO DISCIPLINE! Come this year, when Central and Polk plays, and "IF" Polk wins, then what is Central's players and coaches gonna do when Polk's students crowd the field and it's at Polk???????????????????????????????????????????

All i have to say is 'POOOOOOLLLLLKKKKKK COOOUUUUNNNNTTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

hey lets c who's yellin POOOOOLLLLLKKKK COUUUNTY WEN baseball season roles round and then u will def. c polk county get drilled ... and yes im calling it .... central will beat polk on every meeting this coming spring .... and every body knows the only reason that they split the district up is SO POLK WILL COME IN 2ND AND ACTUALLY MAKE IT OUT THE DISTRICT this year CUZ THEY SURE AS heck AINT COMEN IN 1ST SO PUT UR MONEY UP WILDCATS...... buy in or get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey lets c who's yellin POOOOOLLLLLKKKK COUUUNTY WEN baseball season roles round and then u will def. c polk county get drilled ... and yes im calling it .... central will beat polk on every meeting this coming spring .... and every body knows the only reason that they split the district up is SO POLK WILL COME IN 2ND AND ACTUALLY MAKE IT OUT THE DISTRICT this year CUZ THEY SURE AS heck AINT COMEN IN 1ST SO PUT UR MONEY UP WILDCATS...... buy in or get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey man basketball too! they said they would kill us since beau brown was gone and we all know how that worked out! both being true this is a football topic so lets talk about central football...that is the only area of question..every other sport central will kill polk.

hey man basketball too! they said they would kill us since beau brown was gone and we all know how that worked out! both being true this is a football topic so lets talk about central football...that is the only area of question..every other sport central will kill polk.

only reason im on here is cuz baseball is closed unless u r a gold member .... and who r u .... anyway wats polk got in cross country!?

oh...i'm just a good old charger fan that gets on coacht when i'm bored. who r u? what will the score be on friday night?

MAN MY NAME IS MARK RAYBURN i aint fraid to say it .... but i think central will have thier head right but i have no clue about oliver springs but if i was a bettin man i wood take central strait up .... i woodnt give any points either way

MAN MY NAME IS MARK RAYBURN i aint fraid to say it .... but i think central will have thier head right but i have no clue about oliver springs but if i was a bettin man i wood take central strait up .... i woodnt give any points either way

You're real cool man.... For some reason I really don't think this is Mark Rayburn, just because the fact I don't think Travy Hart would put up with non sense like that...

Yup, I was there amongst the Central parents rooting 'em on before Polk's turn in Loudon for the jamboree - watched the his helmet go sailing not once but twice (second time almost tagging Derrick), watched Coach Derrick put an arm around him and pat his head. Weather was pretty nice that day, sat next to a chiropractor with my other two sons.

Ok, being at Central last year - I thought it was insulting that Polk had a tailgate party in Central's parking lot, moreso than when crowding Central's field. I realize that it was Coach Davis' 50th win overall but it was not Polk's home field so that really shouldn't have happened - we vowed payback for this year in fact. Since my son is at Polk County now I have divided feelings over The Game on October 26th since I still support the unrecognized hard working players at Central, I STILL don't support actions that simply rub salt in the wound - no matter who it is.

However I must state for the record on October 26th, I'm supporting the Polk County Wildcats. Family first you know.

In ole' Matts eyes I see it as kids being kids having fun.... Yes, the crowding the field was a little much, yes.... I was there along the fence row the whole game and the flag was a little much too.... Much School spirit is school spirit.... That's what I try preaching all the time. No...... the tailgating was probably the best thing I've saw, besides the tailgate party last Friday with 3 tents up and all the burgers..... I like that. The whole "POLK COUNTY" thing, I don't really understand, except I did hear the Polk student chant that once or twiced the other night and just thought it was a cheer. As far as Oct. 26 goes, Polk and Central both have Meigs to worry about first.... It will be a crazy game.... let's just hop e the law enforcement is there.

In ole' Matts eyes I see it as kids being kids having fun.... Yes, the crowding the field was a little much, yes.... I was there along the fence row the whole game and the flag was a little much too.... Much School spirit is school spirit.... That's what I try preaching all the time. No...... the tailgating was probably the best thing I've saw, besides the tailgate party last Friday with 3 tents up and all the burgers..... I like that. The whole "POLK COUNTY" thing, I don't really understand, except I did hear the Polk student chant that once or twiced the other night and just thought it was a cheer. As far as Oct. 26 goes, Polk and Central both have Meigs to worry about first.... It will be a crazy game.... let's just hop e the law enforcement is there.

How about we all just go to the games and watch a football game instead of UFC? If everyone that wants to fight thinks they are tough and all, then why aren't they out there on the football field playing in the game? That is were the battle should be...not between the students. Meigs will lose to both Polk and Central. Central is like Vandy and meigs is like tennessee. Tennessee beat Vandy so many years and Vandy finally got one in a few years ago, and now this year it is Centrals turn to get theirs...although central's victory won't end with just one year.

How about we all just go to the games and watch a football game instead of UFC? If everyone that wants to fight thinks they are tough and all, then why aren't they out there on the football field playing in the game? That is were the battle should be...not between the students. Meigs will lose to both Polk and Central. Central is like Vandy and meigs is like tennessee. Tennessee beat Vandy so many years and Vandy finally got one in a few years ago, and now this year it is Centrals turn to get theirs...although central's victory won't end with just one year.

How about, YOU worry about Central, and let Polk worry about Polk. Face it, right now Meigs and Polk both own McMInn Central, Polk has beaten Central 8 straight times. and Polk has beaten Meigs 7 of the last 8 times, so until Central beats Polk or Meigs at least consecutive times. face it... WE BOTH OWN YOU!!!!