J.C.M. @ South Side

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to GO HAWKS.... When did the coach elbow Gavin? Maybe my next time through the replay i will see it....

It was on SS`s last drive before half. They are at the 50 yard line and throw a pass out in the right flat. Hardin and another JCM player tackle the receiver and they all roll out of bounds. Hardin gets up and starts to return to the huddle and as he does the asst. coach is backing up after congratulating the receiver. They both inadvertently bump into each other and the coach responds with an elbow. Check it out.

It was on SS`s last drive before half. They are at the 50 yard line and throw a pass out in the right flat. Hardin and another JCM player tackle the receiver and they all roll out of bounds. Hardin gets up and starts to return to the huddle and as he does the asst. coach is backing up after congratulating the receiver. They both inadvertently bump into each other and the coach responds with an elbow. Check it out.

I hope it isn't as bad as you say. If it happen then he needs to be suspended. No coach should ever touch another player. Kind of puts a black eye on an otherwise great game. Good luck to JCM! I think it was an even game to to finish.

I hope it isn't as bad as you say. If it happen then he needs to be suspended. No coach should ever touch another player. Kind of puts a black eye on an otherwise great game. Good luck to JCM! I think it was an even game to to finish.

I`ll let you decide on that. There`s no doubt he threw one though. And YES!... it was a very good game.

Nice job by Masoud. He was steady the whole game. Needs to get better on his deep patterns, but was very consistent all night.

Hey my friend Yanker I was very pleased tonight at what I saw. A much improvement over last weeks performance against Haywood. Let me give congrats to SS on a good game. The opening kickoff proved to be huge.

JCM and SS always seem to play close games. The last two times the Cougars played at SS JCM seemed to dominate the game, but SS always found a way to keep it close. They even pulled it out 4 years ago. This was the first time in 6 years that I legitimately thought SS was the better team and if not for an opening kick off return, JCM probably wins this one.

I still can`t believe one of SS`s asst. coaches threw an elbow at Gavin Hardin. I hope someone over at SS reprimands the coach. I understand the intensity of the rivalry, but there`s just no need for that especially from a coach.

I don`t know what to expect from JCM now. Hopefully they are starting to play to their potential. It makes me now wonder how good Haywood is.

that is a very serious accuasation....a coach striking a player. i would hope you had indisputable evidence before you made such a statement in a public forum like this.

that is a very serious accuasation....a coach striking a player. i would hope you had indisputable evidence before you made such a statement in a public forum like this.

I wouldn`t have posted it if it hadn`t happened. The guy threw an elbow at Gavin Hardin. JEA cable has tivo and I`ve watched it several times. I wouldn`t post it if I wasn`t sure.