Just for DB and South fans

DBDAD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome! We will be there with bells on. Kingsport Rules!

I checked your profile and you do keep up with a lot of the kids coming up.I hope you really do get to see these games.A couple of your best up and coming freshman and Jv players,would have been on the other side but changed schools.We will miss them at DB

I checked your profile and you do keep up with a lot of the kids coming up.I hope you really do get to see these games.A couple of your best up and coming freshman and Jv players,would have been on the other side but changed schools.We will miss them at DB

Nothing realted to the quote:::::::::

When I arrived at J.Fred, there was no-one sitting on the visitor side, so I presumed that we all were intended to sit on the home side. I sat in the middle of the Tribe Nation and, as always, I was treated with warm sportsmanship from all DB'ers sitting around me. Thank you for you hospitality.

"Missed them", you got that right. It looks like it might be a good time for South to get DB back on the schedule.

Against Science Hill we had 4 Soph starters on both sides of the ball. And 1st replacements at most every position are Sophs. They all came up through the CHMS system with only one exception. The next Curt Phillips is on the DL and won't be back for a while and he is a Frosh coming from CHMS. And yes, we got some athletes from you recently and they have already proven to be effective. We miss playing you and look forward to resuming our Classic soon. We are trying to come up to your level once again. It would be nice to boast 4A and 5A State Champs from the Model City in the same year! It's time for a changing of the guard. DB will be loaded next year. But you have heart this year. You'll never miss the guys you sent to us. Yesterdays game was good. Will try to make it Thursday. Could not make it to Blount even though it was bye week. You made a statement. On you bye week we hope we will see those familiar Indian letter jackets in support of us like we did at the 'Castle last year. It was motivating. Our boys spoke well of it. I went to school with a few Tribe parents and have worked with some athletes parents as well. I have a couple of athletes of my own and enjoy following many.

Maybe, but South JV looked good. They truely are JV vs. the many JRs (based on varsity roster) that were dressed out for DB.

South had a few Juniors. But all the skill positions, O & D, were Soph's. The only exception was Bradley. He took snaps for a few posessions just to rememeber what it feels like...otherwise St. Clair QB'd the whole affair.

Maybe, but South JV looked good. They truely are JV vs. the many JRs (based on varsity roster) that were dressed out for DB.

A lot of the kids had varsity player's numbers for DB. There were some JR's on both teams from talking to other fans .None of DB's are in the mix to start friday or a threat to stay on the field if they get to see it. I think South had a big advantage up front on DB, I don't know if those kids were 10th or 11th,but that was the big difference last night.South was well coached and that JV team will not lose to many.