OAKLAND BEATS COFFEE COUNTY HANDILY

TruckerJon

Oakland completly dominated CC in this one. Another let down by Sisks "stout" defense. Dont let the score decieve you. CC kept their first teamers in the whole game and scored a junk TD at the end to make it look close. Did a CC player get hurt towards the end of the game???? I hope not. Why didnt Price put his 2nd teamers in the game to get some experience? Did Kajanabout get Hurt? I know Gonzales will be siting out next week due to being ejected. CC doesnt need another starter out. I hope KJ is OK. WHY WAS HE STILL IN THE GAME DURING GARBAGE TIME????

Oakland completly dominated CC in this one. Another let down by Sisks "stout" defense. Dont let the score decieve you. CC kept their first teamers in the whole game and scored a junk TD at the end to make it look close. Did a CC player get hurt towards the end of the game???? I hope not. Why didnt Price put his 2nd teamers in the game to get some experience? Did Kajanabout get Hurt? I know Gonzales will be siting out next week due to being ejected. CC doesnt need another starter out. I hope KJ is OK. WHY WAS HE STILL IN THE GAME DURING GARBAGE TIME????

WE DIDN'T PUT OUR SECOND TEAMERS IN BECAUSE OAKLAND DIDN'T PUT THEIRS IN IT WAS NOT A DOMINATING GAME BY OAKLAND YOU ARE CLUELESS

Congrats to the Pats. Region 4 5A looked real good outside the region tonight.

Coffee County starters should not have been in the game with under 5 minutes to play and the game well out of reach. If Oakland doesn't want to pull starters then that is there buisness. But the Raiders, lacking depth after first teamers, should have had first string out of the game at any position available. If Oakland scores an extra touchdown because they left first string in and CC has second team in, then so be it. Better than losing Kanjanabout, Goins, Tinsley, Hobbs, Watson, Drake, Riddle, Kriz, Martin, Myers for the season. Luckily that did not happen. Kanjanabout does appear to be ok. Tinsley may have injured his ankle but that was before garbage time and Goins got some cramps towards the end. Luckly no one was hurt badly.

while i was at oakland hs last nite, i must have seen another game.oakland had a good game plan and executed it. if hobbs see's owens all alone at the 8 its 14-10 cc and the complection of the game changes.cc will win several games this year and prob. quailfy for the playoffs but teams with some speed will give us some trouble. also oakland 's qb is a playmaker and will give most teams they face a problem. congrats to oakland. cc is gonna be just fine.

while i was at oakland hs last nite, i must have seen another game.oakland had a good game plan and executed it. if hobbs see's owens all alone at the 8 its 14-10 cc and the complection of the game changes.cc will win several games this year and prob. quailfy for the playoffs but teams with some speed will give us some trouble. also oakland 's qb is a playmaker and will give most teams they face a problem. congrats to oakland. cc is gonna be just fine.

Thanks man....our QB is only a soph and missed spring b/c he was also a force on the baseball team . To learn the wingt as well as he has in such a short period of time has me SALIVATING over his potential.