McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

I think that MC is a good team. After the woopin that Loudon put on LCity this past Fri. I think it proves they played a great team in Loudon. Central is a better team than they have been in the past, could this year be the year they jump the Meigs hurrdle? With this big rivalry it makes it fun. I hope to see a good game.

Lenoir City is way down. Loudon was a good team that Central coulda beat but now that Loudon blew out LC, Central says, "Oh its ok, were not the only ones." Central has to figure out that theres a difference in havin great athletes and havin good football players. Meigs by 10.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenoir City is way down. Loudon was a good team that Central coulda beat but now that Loudon blew out LC, Central says, "Oh its ok, were not the only ones." Central has to figure out that theres a difference in havin great athletes and havin good football players. Meigs by 10.

I am not so sure about your Loudon statement, they are fast and strong. MC should have stayed closer, if they eleminate or minimize mistakes it is closer game. The question is, how down is LC. Are they?

I agree that Meigs has that since of Pride for their community and school that gives them the edge. When MC gets this watch out. This could be the year of a turn around. MC needs this game, not only for now but the future. There seems to be a better atmosphere about football now. I think the change is about to take place. We will see?

I am not so sure about your Loudon statement, they are fast and strong. MC should have stayed closer, if they eleminate or minimize mistakes it is closer game. The question is, how down is LC. Are they?

Thats because you dont know football. Michigan/App State. Perfect example of football. I bet those Wolverines were pretty strong and fast too. McMinn Central will never accept the underdog role because in their minds they're never the underdog.

Thats because you dont know football. Michigan/App State. Perfect example of football. I bet those Wolverines were pretty strong and fast too. McMinn Central will never accept the underdog role because in their minds they're never the underdog.

Well, after getting it handed to them for about the last twelve years you might think that thinking will be out the window. Your right, Meigs finds a way to win. As far as not knowing football, that is not a fair statement. Central has a good, enthusiastic coach that is starting to mold a good bunch of athletes. Last years game was one of the best games that I watched all year. If it is close in the 4th, watch out I think the underdog (MC) prevails.

you chiefs nobody cares about u we're worried about meigs ya'll are just mad b/c ya'll dont have a real rival, so u get on the net and try 2 create one so fans will actually notice u... so keep it up and maybe just maybe i'll think about staying at the game the whole time instead of leaving at the half 2 get ready 4 the dance... so keep it up and u might convert the rest of centrals student section but its a long shot

Meigs lost Roberts and Charlie Mobriant both of which seemed to always play awesome come time for Central and Meigs County always won. I do think this will be a tough game for the Tigers. But with a great home crowd and the sight of that tampax blue jersey on the other side I am sure Meigs will be plenty motivated to win for a tenth straight year. Meigs County Tigers 22 McMinn Central Chargers 14. Tigers win once again!!And one other thing Central hasn't ever slowed Tyler Mobriant down before and they won't this year either. Central has the athletes but Meigs has the ability to run the ball and control the clock!!

Is that really a bad thing? Not believing you are an underdong is like saying that you expect to win, right? WHATCH OUT FOR THE CHARGERS! Got a feeling they are going to take over Tiger stadium!!

So are you gonna man up this friday when Loudon beats CAK and admit they are not terrible and have a solid team this year???... Remember CAK beat Boyd Buchanan 14-0.. And from what I heard it should of been worse... Meigs just barley beat boyd who lost to CAK...

PS... Hope your smart enough to understand what im saying...

Meigs lost Roberts and Charlie Mobriant both of which seemed to always play awesome come time for Central and Meigs County always won. I do think this will be a tough game for the Tigers. But with a great home crowd and the sight of that tampax blue jersey on the other side I am sure Meigs will be plenty motivated to win for a tenth straight year. Meigs County Tigers 22 McMinn Central Chargers 14. Tigers win once again!!And one other thing Central hasn't ever slowed Tyler Mobriant down before and they won't this year either. Central has the athletes but Meigs has the ability to run the ball and control the clock!!

I will tell you who is going to stop Mobriant...his name is Taylor Watson! He will have double digigt takles. Write it down. GO CHARGERS