Rossview@Clarksville

Golfendude

Everybody is throwing out all of these big numbers, but I think the difference will be 10 or less. I watched Rossview last week, and the question about the passing game for the Hawks, who knows. They did not have to throw the ball last week, NE had no answer for the running game. But a point of interest, Rossview allowed a lot of completions on short passes to the Eagles. That could provide openings for the Wildcats. I think the Hawks can run the football, and we all know the 'Cats can. I expect a good one, and again, with less than 10 points seperating them in the end.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take rossview by 17 points. This team is better than you think. Good offense, lots of weapons, speed everywhere, and tough defense. I see them as the 2 or 3 seed out of region 6-4A. Good luck and great job on Friday.

This makes me laugh. Give me some of whatever you are drinking or smoking. Do you not remember Rossview in the Jamboree this year? They could not even score on Clarksville Academy a small private 1A school with less than 30 players. And now you are saying they will beat CHS by 17? You might wanna call a doctor and get checked out mentally.

Ok so...i have CHS 42-10 against rossview...

3 TD's from cameron fletcher

1 from the air to Jeff oakland

2 rushing TD'S with great blocks by Dayton Robinson

and then the others will be decided by the defense...

a couple interceptions by Connelly, Fletcher, and Burnett

I think the linebackers will have a great game

Dayton Robinson and Zac Lane is an amazeing duo...

I say 40 tackles between the both of them.

I am a Chs alumni from last year's football team...

Expect them to come out and play.

We can see that you are new to Coacht since this is your first post and i agree with you post to a point but why would you leave the number 1 work horse of that team off if you are a CHS alumni from last years football team. This kid right here is one of the best D players they have put out in sometime. And a team player that will do what needs to be done for his team. The players you have posted are fine players not taking anything away from them what so ever. You take this kid out of your playoff run last year and you would not have had one. Strongest kid they have ever had period. Can you say otherwise?

I got to set this straight i played on that team last year and i don't want to take away from this kids talent but he DID NOT make the difference in us doing good in the playoffs we all play well together that is why we played well. but good luck to chs this year GO WILDCATS!!!

Another jumper. That's not setting anything straight. Hey can you read no one said he did it by himself and this one is a team player. My opinion alone on the playoffs. I stand by it. You need to go back a watch some of the playoff games. ie @ Springfield. Let's see how well they do without him next year. He is the glue in that defense and i no his daddy does not play with the boosters. And if your going to try and tell Clarksville you would have moved on without him then good luck. You can darn well believe he will be moving on after this season. Now don't jump a nic to come in here and put up your tells.

well i don't think you understood my point my point is that if we wouldn't have had him last year someone would stepped up to the plate, probably not with the same skill but we would have made it work b/c we were not a team of superstars but a TEAM.

I believe this will be standing room only on friday. great atmosphere for rossview to get their first win in what will now become a true rival. You cannot have a rival game if you beat the team every year. now this year will create a true rival when rossview finally gets their payday. I stick to my guns. Hawks by 17 brother. Goldendude, the past is that, the past. This is rossviews present, and a true gift.