Wayne County vs. Moore County

waynecofan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, ok you are right The Legend was wrong on this one. I have been known to be wrong a time or two, but don't bet on me being wrong all the time. Congratulations to Wayne County on the big rivalry win. WCHS78 you truly made the blue raiders bow down last night. Good job

Moore Co. will be a team to contend with this season. I predict they will only improve in the latter part of the season. Glad we played them early.

Ok, ok you are right The Legend was wrong on this one. I have been known to be wrong a time or two, but don't bet on me being wrong all the time. Congratulations to Wayne County on the big rivalry win. WCHS78 you truly made the blue raiders bow down last night. Good job

well appreciate it ur one of tha few on here that will take tha fall if ur wrong..lol

Moore County has to get better on offense to stay in the games. The don't necessarily have to score every time but ball control will go a long way to helping them win against more talented teams like Mt. Pleasant.

I do expect MC to improve as the year goes on. The revamped coaching staff is doing it right.