Eagleville @ MTCS

borocougar

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see an MTCS fan on here posting! I'm going to be a homer and predict an Eagles victory, but it won't be easy. MTCS is looking good! Hopefully this is the start of a good new rivalry for both schools! For the score i'm going to guess 24-17 Eagles, in a close game in doubt until 00:00.

I have been on coach t for a while--just don't post a lot. We are looking forward to the rivalry as well--i guess i'll see you on Friday! I'll tell you the score at the 00:00 mark-- no prediction here.

I have been on coach t for a while--just don't post a lot. We are looking forward to the rivalry as well--i guess i'll see you on Friday! I'll tell you the score at the 00:00 mark-- no prediction here.

LOL making a thread asking for predictions then not posting one? I think there is a 15 yard penalty or something for that hahahah lol!

It will be close for 3 quarters then Eagleville will pull it out at the end. I saw MTCS play last year and I have seen them play this year. They are much improved but they are playing much tougher competition. Eagleville 21 MTCS 14. I am looking forward to seeing your new stadium. GO EAGLES.

To hear the MTCS coahces in the stands while scouting EHS vs. Moore Co. ..........you would think they are very overconfident. This one will be "mercy - ruled" by the end of the 3rd quarter. Eagles by 40. Region 5-1a will be an eye-opening experience for the Cougars. - Just as region 6a was an eye-opening experience for the Eagles back in '03.

To hear the MTCS coahces in the stands while scouting EHS vs. Moore Co. ..........you would think they are very overconfident. This one will be "mercy - ruled" by the end of the 3rd quarter. Eagles by 40. Region 5-1a will be an eye-opening experience for the Cougars. - Just as region 6a was an eye-opening experience for the Eagles back in '03.

Eagleville will probably win, but it will be a close game. The game is critical for either of the teams' playoff aspirations. I'm pulling for MTCS.