Week 3 (9/6) SVC picks

zonepirate

Sequatchie did alright considering the opponent. Rushed for about 150 yards, Had a seven minute scoring driving in the second quarter. Two bad interceptions hurt, one returned for a score. Bledsoe's main back had touchdowns rushing, kick return, interception return. 22-8 at half.

I said earlier that Seq had a decent offense and some pretty good skill players.They have the best offense of the 3 teams we have played. Sounds like they were able to move the ball some on Bledsoe. It will be interesting to see how Bledsoe does against the tough defense of Spring City. In the jamboree Spring City slowed down our first offense pretty well so I think they may have some success against Bledsoe. IMO, the coaching staff at Spring City is the best in the SVC so they will have a good game plan.

Sequatchie played a pretty good game last night. They never quit even after we were up on them 22-0 at the end of the first quarter. They put together a good drive that started with about 30 sec. left in the 1st quarter and finally scored with less than a minute left in the second quarter. We almost scored again before the half. We completed a pass down to the 1 yard line as time ran out. We scored a couple more times in the second half and they scored a long run by #8. Seq. is improving and I think will provide more of a challenge for teams and will quite possibly win 2 or 3 games before the season is over. They have opened the season with three tough games. (South Pitt., Rhea Central, & Bledsoe)

Congrats to Spring City. Looks like next week will be not only an important game but a close one as well.

Sequatchie played a pretty good game last night. They never quit even after we were up on them 22-0 at the end of the first quarter. They put together a good drive that started with about 30 sec. left in the 1st quarter and finally scored with less than a minute left in the second quarter. We almost scored again before the half. We completed a pass down to the 1 yard line as time ran out. We scored a couple more times in the second half and they scored a long run by #8. Seq. is improving and I think will provide more of a challenge for teams and will quite possibly win 2 or 3 games before the season is over. They have opened the season with three tough games. (South Pitt., Rhea Central, & Bledsoe)

Congrats to Spring City. Looks like next week will be not only an important game but a close one as well.

It was a good game last night.... Good win last night, bledsoerulz....