OC at Ripley

VOREBS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured when I heard the Rebels went with Clanton that the passing game would be shelved......It means they will have to lean on an inexperienced line...Gonna be tough to do against the teams they got to play.....

I know the Rebels have scrimmaged Lone Oak the last couple of years and beat them.....The QB that Lone Oak has had the last two seasons is back and they fling the ball all over the place....Long-time coach Jack Haskins is still there...The QB threw for close to 400 yards in their first game......

I wouldn't say the passing game has been shelved, they're just gonna have to use a short intermediate passing game to move the ball through the air. They are going exclusively out of the shotgun. The only time the I formation was used was when they were inside the ten yard line.Like I said in my previous post, looked much better than the previous game agaisnt Southside. The Rebs are just gonna have to keep getting experience under the belt. If they can get these freshman,sophomores,and juniors to stick with the program, the future will be better with the Rebels. As for the Lone Oak game, I had heard he'd put up some big numbers in the first couple of games. Not sure what kind of competition he was goin agaisnt though. Hopefully the defense can play as well agaisnt the Purple Flash as they did in the second half agaisnt Ripley.

central is on a winless road this season, if the players will have faith in driggers and stick with him they will be ok in the long run its just going to take a little bit to put his system in. or on the other hand they can drive to unioncity or dyersburg and win right away.

They won't go winless....Just to spite you.....

who can they beat on their schedual? they wont win a region game! and south side had their way. ripley had their way. loan oak is a great team and so is brighton. so u tell me who they could beat left on their schedual

And you know so much about Lone Oak....How???...From what I posted??....

They have beaten two very bad teams,very badly.....They are a 4A school that has maybe 2A talent,they are small up front......OC has scrimmaged them the last two seasons and pretty much had their way with them...Probably why Bowling scheduled them for Homecoming....South Side and Ripley are pretty good teams as is Brighton...Lone Oak is very winnable....

And you know so much about Lone Oak....How???...From what I posted??....

They have beaten two very bad teams,very badly.....They are a 4A school that has maybe 2A talent,they are small up front......OC has scrimmaged them the last two seasons and pretty much had their way with them...Probably why Bowling scheduled them for Homecoming....South Side and Ripley are pretty good teams as is Brighton...Lone Oak is very winnable....

why did your older son play at oc and your younger one playing at unioncity????? you jumped ship when bowling,gambling,lester,and decker left didnt you. anyone can look up state high schools in kentucky and get their results your not special in that fact. when they leave OC they will be 3-0 and have beatin 3 very bad teams! GO CHOCTAWS

why did your older son play at oc and your younger one playing at unioncity????? you jumped ship when bowling,gambling,lester,and decker left didnt you. anyone can look up state high schools in kentucky and get their results your not special in that fact. when they leave OC they will be 3-0 and have beatin 3 very bad teams! GO CHOCTAWS

thats good info!!!!! so he jumped ship to ,,,, you speak with a forked toung as well lol thanks for the reply dsoe you beat me to the punch.

I went to Union City and played for Union City...I didn't jump any ship...Actually my son was going to go to OC and wasn't going to play football...Maybe he saw the writing on the wall.....I haven't looked up anything about Lone Oak,but I do have a very good source in Kentucky who does know about them,plus I have seen them play OC in a couple of scrimmages...But go ahead and look it up

But if you want to talk about it hit me up.....I'll be glad to fill you in...... ...chkninspektor@yahoo.com

thats good info!!!!! so he jumped ship to ,,,, you speak with a forked toung as well lol thanks for the reply dsoe you beat me to the punch.

Refer to above post....

As much as you want to believe you made some Earth shattering discovery,you didn't.....If I was hiding anything I wouldn't have put it on my profile page....Pat yourself on the back though,you did an outstanding job of pointing out something already known.....