West Greene and Happy Valley!

GO BUFFS

I have to agree with my boy Pujo on this one. The young ladds from Happy Valley are usually a pretty good team. They will make West Greene bow down by 30 points.

I have seen Happy Valley in one game and the scrimmage against Suillivan south, Happy Valley defense is sound South burned them a couple of times in the secondary but it appears they have made some changes, and South does have a pretty good quarterback (yea this is an understatement) If Happy Valley continues the same offense game plan it will be a low scoring maybe three touchdowns, however without seeing West Greene yet, I'm not sure they can put up the numbers to win so Happy Valley 21 West Greene 7. From what I've read Happy Valley can play with any body in the second half just takes them a while to get going, there stats from the paper shows that!

No pionts allowed in the second half.

Yes I know it takes a while to turn a program around, but in West Greenes case or in Joe Case's (West Greene's New Head Coach) case the program has made a tremendous improvement. Yes I know they lost last week but things are changing at West Greene. I have spoke to some of the players, and the excitement is there. If they don't turn the ball over they will be in every game.

West Greene has approximately 50 players. If the numbers stay up, the wins will increase.

However, the Buffaloes gave up four-hundred-plus on the ground to Cloudland. This is to take nothing from the Highlanders, but that's a tremendous amount of rushing yards.

Tyler Blevins is a good quarterback for Happy Valley. He could be the differece in this one.