What about DeKalb

all4football

Who has the answers? The coach makes terrible play calls and doesn't use the 2 better runners on the team other than 6-8 plays per game. Is it small town politics? That would explain why one of the boys is a starter when everyone else knows that he shouldn't be. Thank the world one of his assistants got out before he played the kiss butt game.

I am venting and looking for answersand I am a fan. This coach needs to be a leader and he isnt at all. He plays the blame game but never ever earns respect by saying he was wrong to. Terrible when your entire football team questions you. All but the Jr. Pro team he coached years ago who are back on his team in high school.

And by the way, don't have a son on the team, have a relative but I will not say my name ONLY cuz I would fear the coach seeing my relative in a different light and using that against him. NOt sayin he would just don't wanna chance it.

Who has the answers? The coach makes terrible play calls and doesn't use the 2 better runners on the team other than 6-8 plays per game. Is it small town politics? That would explain why one of the boys is a starter when everyone else knows that he shouldn't be. Thank the world one of his assistants got out before he played the kiss butt game.

I am venting and looking for answersand I am a fan. This coach needs to be a leader and he isnt at all. He plays the blame game but never ever earns respect by saying he was wrong to. Terrible when your entire football team questions you. All but the Jr. Pro team he coached years ago who are back on his team in high school.

And by the way, don't have a son on the team, have a relative but I will not say my name ONLY cuz I would fear the coach seeing my relative in a different light and using that against him. NOt sayin he would just don't wanna chance it.

I know of Coach Trapp. I don't know however about the job he is doing as coach of the Tigers. I figured, with time, he would turn things around. This is only his second year correct? DeKalb has been at the bottom for several years now, sometimes it takes a little longer to get back towards the top. But, like I said, just because I know him and think that he would be a good one, doesn't mean that he is. DeKalb was somewhat impressive at the Jamboree I thought.

Who was the assistant that left?

I know of Coach Trapp. I don't know however about the job he is doing as coach of the Tigers. I figured, with time, he would turn things around. This is only his second year correct? DeKalb has been at the bottom for several years now, sometimes it takes a little longer to get back towards the top. But, like I said, just because I know him and think that he would be a good one, doesn't mean that he is. DeKalb was somewhat impressive at the Jamboree I thought.

Who was the assistant that left?

I don't think an assistant left. I know that one of them had to take some time for his own personal reasons but I don't think anyone left. Someone correct me if I am wrong please.