Stone Memorial @ Scott High

NewBeginning

Big Game as the Panthers of Stone Memorial 1-1 overall (0-1) in district play are comeing in to face a tough highlander team 2-0 over all only allowing 11 points on the year will the Highlanders have enough to pull off a district win and be play off hopeful cause Scott may be a team to deal with this year and here is how the district looks right now:

Catholic 2-0 (1-0)

Scott 2-0 (0-0)

Andersoen 1-0 (0-0)

Kingston 1-0 (0-0)

Stone Memorial 1-1 (0-1)

Austin East 0-1 (0-0)

Fulton 0-1 (0-0)

Livingston Academy 0-0 (0-0)

So will the Highlanders pull one off and get there first district win or will Stone have something to say about so message back on here with your answers

Livingston is actually 0-2, but that is just nit-picking. I think that Scott will have their first region win tomorrow night. I don't think that it will be a complete blowout, Stone will prove themselves a pretty good team by the end of the season. I also think that Scott fans must keep in mind that they beat the stuffing out of a Gibbs team that is just not that good... in other words don't expect to beat everyone by 44 points. I think that this season will be one of a couple of upsets. I feel that AC, Kingston, and Scott are all better than they have been in a while and may cause a shift in standings with a couple of wins. Good luck to both teams.