Top WR in the class of 2009?

hsfootballman

Who are the top WR in Tennessee of 2009?

One I tell you to watch out for is from Pope John Paul II HS in Hendersonville. He has been out for a couple weeks with a injury but is one of the best in the state. His size helps him get up and over DB's and his jumping abilities are amazing. I first saw him at UT summer football camp and again at Vanderbilt football summer camp, and let me tell you no DB's there could guard him.

Just watch out for a bad WR from JPII.

If anyone knows his name please let me know.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the top WR in Tennessee of 2009?

One I tell you to watch out for is from Pope John Paul II HS in Hendersonville. He has been out for a couple weeks with a injury but is one of the best in the state. His size helps him get up and over DB's and his jumping abilities are amazing. I first saw him at UT summer football camp and again at Vanderbilt football summer camp, and let me tell you no DB's there could guard him.

Just watch out for a bad WR from JPII.

If anyone knows his name please let me know.

Devin Wilson is who you are talking about... And yes he has all the tools to be great

I would have to go with Justin Brogdon. He is going to be a force next year that everybody will have to keep an eye on during the game because you never know when he is going to break out. He has suffered a knee injury this year but if he is able to come back with his blazing speed you better double cover him if you want to stand a chance. He is the real deal.

Guest TheMagician

Didn't hurt Chris Walker or Chris Donald

Very true. I meant to actually refer to the competition that he is playing in the new small d2 division. He put up 308 yds on 8 catches the other night in a loss. But a kid his size, speed, and ability will get his looks anyways.

Very true. I meant to actually refer to the competition that he is playing in the new small d2 division. He put up 308 yds on 8 catches the other night in a loss. But a kid his size, speed, and ability will get his looks anyways.

TheMagician.

The question with Brown is going to be "which sport will he play?"

ruse?

Gordon has had UT, Alabama, Colorado, Notre Dame in to see him.

Footballfan15.

Not surprised. He is a wonderful talent. Colorado seems to be hitting the midstate area hard. I recall that they got the Goree kid last year. This could be Hillsboro's year. I really liked them in Nashville over the summer, and while I did not see them, I read where they also held their own down in Hoover. Maryville is very good this year through the air, but has a way to go on the ground. If both get to the last game, it could be a doozey. Mville's defense has to come a long as well, and I am certain it will by then. Too many "shoulder" tackles, and not enough wrapping up.

ruse?