Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

I was listening to ESPN radio a couple of weeks ago,and they made a profound statement about Camden and their football program. And that was,that Camden doesn't get the respect,nor the recognition,that they deserve because of their location,location,location. They're too far west for Nashville to notice,and too far east for Jackson to notice. SO,I'm guessing the only we're going to get it,is to do it on the field,and let that do the talking for us. With all this being said,I'm making my prediction for this weeks matchup with Milan,and going with the boys in Black and Gold. They're on a mission this year and I think that their heads and hearts are in the right place at the right time.Spencer,Moose and the rest of the young men have got it going. GO BIG BLACK!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to ESPN radio a couple of weeks ago,and they made a profound statement about Camden and their football program. And that was,that Camden doesn't get the respect,nor the recognition,that they deserve because of their location,location,location. They're too far west for Nashville to notice,and too far east for Jackson to notice. SO,I'm guessing the only we're going to get it,is to do it on the field,and let that do the talking for us. With all this being said,I'm making my prediction for this weeks matchup with Milan,and going with the boys in Black and Gold. They're on a mission this year and I think that their heads and hearts are in the right place at the right time.Spencer,Moose and the rest of the young men have got it going. GO BIG BLACK!!

I haven't ever thought of that as being a possibility but it makes a lot sense, I can agree with that post 100%.So on that note Go Lions Good Luck at Johnnie Hale can't wait for this game!

If thats the spread you're giving then i'll make a heck of a bet with ya. It should be a close game.

after camden gets done the bull dogs will go from dirty dozen #1 to out of the poll all together.... camden coaches please don let your lineman cutt block or we will never hear the end of it from some milan fans who are great when they are winning but bitter when they are loosing...milan your probly going to be playing the lion team who will be in the borrow in december so see how mmany times they cutt block if need be

Advantage of speed? Maybe you haven't seen our Williams...Leon Williams. He has moves that Playstation can't come up with. All in all it will be a good game and I think we will be pretty evenly matched. I would have liked to have had Milan at full strength will their starting QB but we will still take it. I am going to take Camden in a close one and maybe for once this great bunch of boys can get the respect that they deserve. (Huntingdon #3 in the state and Camden #4, are you kidding me?)

Camden 28

Milan 24

Yes, I said Milan has the advantage. Never said Camden didnt have speed. Im sure Leon Williams is the fastest person in the state. But I said Milan has the overall advantage with the trio of Bledsoe, Pearson, and J.W. Williams. And by the way Williams from Milan has Xbox 360 moves bro. But anyways, I pick Milan in this one. Glad to see Camden doing good the past couple years. Maybe it will lasts more than a one year wonder. Milan in a close one at home.

after camden gets done the bull dogs will go from dirty dozen #1 to out of the poll all together.... camden coaches please don let your lineman cutt block or we will never hear the end of it from some milan fans who are great when they are winning but bitter when they are loosing...milan your probly going to be playing the lion team who will be in the borrow in december so see how mmany times they cutt block if need be

it's don't, cut and the boro. not don, cutt and the borrow you big dummy. if you're predictions are anything like you're spelling then milan should have no problem in this one. with that said i predict milan by 10.

it would be a happy day if all were still wearing Chuck Taylor's and headbands but the day must pass. The ways of the old are venerable and magical and the memories invoked are indeed a stunning stimulous but alas, the old days have unceremoniously passed and the new day has arrived.

The Camden Lions are ready to step into the upper echelon of West Tennessee football and will prove as much this week in what could be one of their greatest victories ever. The enamored one has spoken and the die is cast.

oh lord, another wannabe novelist. agueillo must be thrilled.