Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be an intense game, way to many people talkin bout it. What is parking like at Johnnie Hale lots of room or limited space, just trying to get an idea of how early I need to get there?

They have made quite a few improvements to the stadium including a little more parking. There is quite a bit of parking directly behind the visiting stands. Other good parking is in the bank parking lot west of the stadium or on the east side you have bank of milan, vfw and a couple of other businesses that are closed at that time.

I dont think it will be an upset, if you look at the rankings, if Milan wins they will be the team upsetting. Milan has their own Williams who is lightning quick, with two other backs running by committee. Milan will be without their starting QB, which is a big loss, but you never know. Its all up to the O-Lines in this good. Milan by four

I dont think it will be an upset, if you look at the rankings, if Milan wins they will be the team upsetting. Milan has their own Williams who is lightning quick, with two other backs running by committee. Milan will be without their starting QB, which is a big loss, but you never know. Its all up to the O-Lines in this good. Milan by four

Our Williams is lightning quick to.I wish milan had their QB to even it out.It will still be a good game though.

J.W WIlliams is around 5'6''. Milan also runs #2 senior Brian Bledsoe and #29, sophomore Gilbert. One thing Morris does well is always having fresh legs in the backfield.

We also have Moose running the football.And our second and third string is looking preety sharp.With Gilliam#8 & Crawly#27.Anyways it will be an evenly match gamed and should be one of if not the biggest game of the week in West Tennessee.Cant wait to see what happens.