Page @ CAK

taylorcm7190

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...listened to Faux/MTV/E news...I mean the CAK propaganda/sports team broadcast tonight....nice bunch of "homers" you got there and how many daddies are on the broadcast team?? First of all. Page is from Franklin, Tn...NOT Franklin County which is 65 miles from here...and secondly for those "announcers"...Neel has been a 2 yr starter at QB and has been injured...don't worry though..I understand...when you are speaking the "company line"....why do responsible and accurate reports matter???? I am the first to say that the Home broadcast team should be in favor for the "home boys"....but those guys reek so bad.

CAK mercenaries win over Page 34-9.....13-9 at the half...Page QB got hurt...Neel took over....in my opinion makes Page very dangerous going into region play.

CAK has good athletes...18 good srs...which is very big for a 2a??? school....

Looking forward to a rematch with Middle Tn refs next year.....mark it down!!!

For those "enthusiastic" CAK fans, you have a good team....but I will be the first to tell you that a state championship "DEFINITELY" is not there for this year.....otherwise good luck and have a good open season on obtaining replacements for your graduating mercenaries. Bulldog has spoken....what a year difference will make...wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.......This was taken in context from specifically a "Page" point of view and is intended to only partially balance the verbiage that is coming forth!

HHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

HAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'll start the verbiage or whatever you called it.

So when CAK wins, you go and get mad at the CAK FAUX/MTV/E "propaganda/sports team broadcast"? You gotta be kiddin me. You're right, the radio broadcasters made Page lose........good one.

CAK mercenaries? Yeah, you're right, we get mercenaries to play for us.....good one. That's why CAK is in D2 right? because they recruit, right?.....good one

Yeah CAK has 18 seniors at A 2A SCHOOL, no way! If CAK has 65 players or so on their team, and you divide it by 4, then CAK would have an average of about 16 players per grade. Oh no, but they have 18 seniors, 2 over the average! This can't be right! Must be recruiting.......good one

And then comes the ole "well it was because there were east tn refs"......oldest one in the book homey......good one

Thanks for saying that CAK is "DEFINITELY" not a state champ this year........good one, and I am not saying they definitely are either

Yes there will be replacements for the graduating mercenaries.....its called under classmen and juniors this year who step up next year, just like every other team in the state loses players......good one

Oh but good luck on the rest of your season.

Hope this will balance the above post a little bit.......

Oh and my prediction was correct by the way.......

I stand by what I said.

Do you really understand what a mercenary is???? After all, Knoxville is "open?" and since it is open.....anyone can go to school there with a nominal fee of??????? PPPPPLLLLEEEEZZZEEE!!!!!

Look forward to next year at OUR place with almost All of the the same players from this year from Page returning.

I wish I could get mad at the propaganda broadcast team....but it was so hilarious...almost like Paul Harvey stuff.....good gosh guys...he made it sound like the Green Bay Packers of the 1960's were killing a middle school team....with several All-Americans....my only confusion was whether he promoted them as College or High School All Americans.....was CAK formed for the development of "academics" or "sports"$$$$/???????

Yes Page is playing here again next year. CAK is a private school so theoretically almost anyone can enroll if they pay tuition. If a player played varsity the previous year, he will have to sit out a year before he is eligible though. Yes I know what a mercenary is. But for clarification, mercenary, as noted by dictionary.com means "a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army". So you are saying that CAK has some people who are professional soldiers hired to serve in a foreign army. Now, you are implying that people are recruited to play at CAK, they aren't

Yes Page is playing here again next year. CAK is a private school so theoretically almost anyone can enroll if they pay tuition. If a player played varsity the previous year, he will have to sit out a year before he is eligible though. Yes I know what a mercenary is. But for clarification, mercenary, as noted by dictionary.com means "a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army". So you are saying that CAK has some people who are professional soldiers hired to serve in a foreign army. Now, you are implying that people are recruited to play at CAK, they aren't

I would never "imply" that...it is a "free open zone"...right??? My question was "does any one pay to get into CAK school....note this...mercenary also means in the adjective sense "pay or pay for". Recruiting...now we all know that none of that is done in Knoxville sports.

IF Page agreed to come back next year...what kind of dumb arrangement is that???...wait a minute...it might be for some type of "pay"??? I guess I have underestimated our AD

I would never "imply" that...it is a "free open zone"...right??? My question was "does any one pay to get into CAK school....note this...mercenary also means in the adjective sense "pay or pay for". Recruiting...now we all know that none of that is done in Knoxville sports.

IF Page agreed to come back next year...what kind of dumb arrangement is that???...wait a minute...it might be for some type of "pay"??? I guess I have underestimated our AD

Maybe you did underestimate your AD because Page IS coming back to CAK next year. I don't know why but that is what is planned