AAA Golf

Goalie16

clarksville, hendersonville, oakland, cookville, dickson county, thats just a few in middle tn

I know that clarksville was good last year but they lost their seniors who carried the team. Dickson Co. has improved a lot more and have much lower scores. I think the same is for Hendersonville but I dont know to much more on the other teams.

• 3 weeks later...

Cookeville this year has already thrashed hendersonville by 15 this year they are not that good. You guys play nine hole matches hahaha Cookeville plays 18 and throws out 77's and the have posted 7 under n 2 under as team already this year and from what i saw at champions run thursday playing from the tips the shot 8 over while itwas wet the look like they are clicking and can be a serious contender 4 state title

I know that clarksville was good last year but they lost their seniors who carried the team. Dickson Co. has improved a lot more and have much lower scores. I think the same is for Hendersonville but I dont know to much more on the other teams.

Clarksville lost their seniors that led the team?!?! They lost Brian Balthrop. Drew Miller and Andrew Glassell have been there for 2 team championships. Taylor Stinson was there last year and finish t11 as the 5th man. I'd say Clarksville has more then enough talent to win state. I've heard enough about Hendersonville and Dickson Co. O and by the way Claksvilles 5th man just shot 75 yesterday at the Clarksville Country Club in a pratice round. Drew shot 67 Andrew shot 68 and Taylor shot 69. If my addin is right thats 9 under. watch out for them to kill Hendersonville in region. Enough said

dickson is the best team in this division..we had a match against them and they threw out a 38...all 4 of their top golfers can go under and there an older experienced team 3 srs. 1 jr. 1 fr. also i think hendersonville is a great team with steve lee and steven fox...they wont go over par

Dickson county is horrible..whos their best player? prolly someone ive never heard of. There best player is prolly that dc fan van they got. that things awesome. didnt dickson just get killed in district by clarksville. i heard drew miller beat bryan cannon on the first playoff hole and miller wasnt even trying. miller walked in his 30 foot birdie putt to win the playoff easily over cannon. taylor stinson had no competition in his easy win over the field. andrew glassell played horrible and still beat the dickson county person he was playing with, easily. Clarksville will beat dickson by 40 monday